Kajol and Anurag - AnJol

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Firstly why would you name your character Anurag Basu ðŸ˜† 

My perception was that this show would go typically like Anurag and Kajol would already know each other and like each other as Anurag would the nice sweet guy and then the villain toxic guy comes between to cause trouble but I’m liking the way it’s kinda different and that Anurag is cold and keeps to himself and straight forward and he has some sad past. And the way Kajol already calls him Khadoos 

AnJol cos that’s the name I saw on Twitter for the pairing. I’m interested in that pairing more so…. and how they go about it. Let’s see if I keep watching (the only show I started watching since start and still watch is Anupamaa… all others few shows I left in short time so let’s see how this goes lol)

Arjun can drop dead for all I care and take his EMA bhabhi with him.

Edited by Lennie - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clouddingie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The dynamic between them will be interesting. Anurag is the only one who knows about 59 lac. I wonder if he will say about this to kajol.

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clouddingie

The dynamic between them will be interesting. Anurag is the only one who knows about 59 lac. I wonder if he will say about this to kajol.

He seems to say less to Kajol overall lol.

Or even hesitates or makes himself not get involved in ppl's business. Judging by his actions today 

Edited by Lennie - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought Anujol but Anjol looks more classy😳

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

I thought Anujol but Anjol looks more classy😳

First I thought it was Ajol but then on twitter it was AnJol.

Sounds different and good