Anu was very sehmi dari in college and gone worst after her marriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

The way Anuj said she was dari sehmi in college I am damn sure she had never given herself any importance. She was always thinking about others and not one damn thing for herself.

And she behaves immaturity like in any sad or happy situation. And still till this date also Babuji and Kinjal had pushed her to go to Anuj office 😡and in office she was like agar aapko acha nahi laga to main chali jaati hoon like seriouslyWith this attitude she will never change. She has to learn to say NO to others first. She is too submissive to kavya and Vanraj.

I hope Anuj usko sunaye bhi taaki usko apni kuch importance realize ho. Jab wo khudi apne aap ko kuch nahi samajhti to doosro se kaise expect karti hai ki log uski value karenge.

After marriage she had gone worse i suppose sabko khush karne ke chakkar main🤬

I love when Anuj said she is a grown up woman and still she has not realize her worth and potential. Ab ye sirf Anuj ke support se hi kuch kar payegi.

On a funny note- Anuj had given one credit to Anu for DIVORCE 🤣🤣Ya samajh sakte hai kyu😳

Edited by magicalM - 2 years ago
Originally posted by magicalM

And still till this date also Babuji and Kinjal had pushed her to go to Anuj office 😡and in office she was like agar aapko acha nahi laga to main chali jaati hoon this scene really pissed me off,dont know when will she understand it doesnt matter whether he is happy or not, their relationship is over,plz stop giving him so much importance 

like seriouslyWith this attitude she will never change. She has to learn to say NO to others first. She is too submissive to kavya and Vanraj.

. Ab ye sirf Anuj ke support se hi kuch kar payegi.its high time, she should start giving importance to herself

On a funny note- Anuj had given one credit to Anu for DIVORCE 🤣🤣Ya samajh sakte hai kyu😳Anuj k liye rasta saaf ho gaya 🤣

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 years ago

I have yet to watch the epis - going to binge on Friday but Anu and lots of women who marry or commit early make me feel like their growth as an individual is blunted and shifted. I barely knew myself in my late teens into 20-21 .. at 20-21 when I graduated, I thought I knew enough to be a functional adult in the real world BUT lol, I wasn’t. Life is so dynamic and if you start molding yourself to fit someone else, their family, and a new role as wife & DIL .. it’s honestly not fair. Doesn’t help that society likes to groom women as well - even when it’s unwanted. Add someone who likes to please people & it’s an absolute mess. 

I’m always for women’s empowerment and self-discovery .. even if a suave ML comes in, I love them even more when they want to lift another person up (esp a female) & not make it all about themselves & what they’ve done. 

Anuj definitely is someone who can help Anu actually be able to say she’s becoming her own person bc currently when she says it.. it feels more like she’s saying “she’s alone and not due to her will.”