Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

It seems after Goa track many have trust issues with CVS .

Maybe viewers waiting to see how Veer handles situation when Rani 's truth come out. Some like us must have sensed Goa track is coming up again and must have taken safety precautions . 😆

Once they prove that they don't show anymore like Goa or Balia 2.0 viewers will return . 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Maybe viewers waiting to see how Veer handles situation when Rani 's truth come out. Some like us must have sensed Goa track is coming up again and must have taken safety precautions . 😆

Once they prove that they don't show anymore like Goa or Balia 2.0 viewers will return . 

hope all the viewers come back soon n watch on TV at 6.30 pm because now story is going interesting day by day.

I hope next week TRP will increase n ATBA will be safe. 

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its shocking! Like 0.5! Its way too less than we expect... More over sasural simar ka2 has a special week coming up
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Its shocking! Like 0.5! Its way too less than we expect... More over sasural simar ka2 has a special week coming up

Truly I never expected it at all bit upset too seeing it. I thought trp will be stable too. I get the point like us some viewers are scared whether they will repeat Goa and Balia 2.0 track. Last time it affected mental health of many so they might be taking precautions like I and Seema.

I think once they prove they are not going to repeat it , trp will rise. Plus this show until 250 played ring a ring a roses. So surely they need to prove themselves to the viewers now.  Once they prove it viewers will return.

They should share positive BTS now. Promote the show more than ever now.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

hope all the viewers come back soon n watch on TV at 6.30 pm because now story is going interesting day by day.

I hope next week TRP will increase n ATBA will be safe. 

yh. Once they prove they are not repeating MU and separations surely people will return and this is the new time slot too.

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Truly I never expected it at all bit upset too seeing it. I thought trp will be stable too. I get the point like us some viewers are scared whether they will repeat Goa and Balia 2.0 track. Last time it affected mental health of many so they might be taking precautions like I and Seema.

I think once they prove they are not going to repeat it , trp will rise. Plus this show until 250 played ring a ring a roses. So surely they need to prove themselves to the viewers now.  Once they prove it viewers will return.

They should share positive BTS now. Promote the show more than ever now.

Kate, I talked to someone who has got some knowledge about show biz. She said that week 35 means trp from 26th August to 2nd September... Which means that its the trp for the 1st week of 6:30 slot. Last week it was 0.7 because we had shared the trp for 2 slots..and week 35 was just an adjustment period for us where we didn't even have a proper time...the show started from 6:38..which is exactly 8 mins late from actual slot..thats the reason we are so low this time... She said week 36 will increase..
caller123 thumbnail

Dear CVS,

Dragging one track for one month doesn't work. People lose interest of the track after two weeks. We have told it many times. 

The reason for this trp was earlier writer and Goa and Balia 2.0. People lost faith in ATBA post it. Now again with this track viewers must have sensed that you are going to show the same again ,like we sensed. It's time to prove that you are not going to show it again.

Good you are showing romance. But in Goa too you showed romance one month . In Goa too Veer didn't believe the fake video at once. So we are still waiting to see whether you are taking positive route his time rather than repeating Goa.

Whatever the track you showed it always ended up with MU or separation and recently twice you showed evil winning over good.

The new writer is really good. It's because of earlier writer viewers lost interest and trust on the show.

Finally but importantly until 250th episode you played ring ring a roses.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Kate, I talked to someone who has got some knowledge about show biz. She said that week 35 means trp from 26th August to 2nd September... Which means that its the trp for the 1st week of 6:30 slot. Last week it was 0.7 because we had shared the trp for 2 slots..and week 35 was just an adjustment period for us where we didn't even have a proper time...the show started from 6:38..which is exactly 8 mins late from actual slot..thats the reason we are so low this time... She said week 36 will increase..

Thanks dear ❤️

U r right 👍

This is the new time slots first week TRP n Viewers was not getting properly this time slot that's why TRP decreased. Hope so next week TRP will be increased. 

1PariGupta thumbnail

yh. Once they prove they are not repeating MU and separations surely people will return and this is the new time slot too.

u right dear 👍

This TRP is because of new time slot. It's happened with every show when their slot timing changes.

So nothing to worry. 

I get my peace back 😊 n hope for the best 👍🏼