•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Lol, Lakhon rupees ki charity (chaataa!) ðŸ¤£Charity zindabaad. 😂  (Sorta felt this was overdone lol) 

Next scene (after the MIL politely wished that family is wearing white & the best photo of Payal to be chosen for the inauguration purpose) was when Nupur reminisced her moments with Payal which were executed much better. She takes all means to have inaccessibility to Payal's photos since she was already cognizant that the MIL would demand photos from Milind. 

Meanwhile, the star gang kids plan this charity robbery as a surprise for Rangoli. Even in the night the discussion continues before Rangoli enters the scene & the kids divert the topic to their dance instructor. 

Milind reminiscing his moments before Nupur enters & she admits that her actions are frustrating him. He says that Payal is not there so come to inauguration despite her hesitance. In another scene, Chiku plans to surprise Rangoli & the next morning, all five except the eldest one hop aboard for the charity. 

Nupur shocks Joshi family by donning a maroon salwar kameez so her bhabhi sarcastically taunts her regarding this. Milind seems to wanting to deny but in the bubble that Nupur agreed for his sake lol. Meanwhile paltan gets caught & another hit-or-miss moment between Nupur & Chiku. Family politics inside before Nupur's bhabhi allows the star gang thinking they are from orphanage. Meanwhile, the MIL plans to aunction Nupur's ghungroos. 

All in all, the episode execution was weak but there were certain like-able moments. 

Precap: Nupur takes away her ghungroos & hopes to meet her daughter while Payal gets lost & notices Coconut ladoos before getting caught by Nupur. It seems like  probably a formal meet where Nupur & Chiku don't recognize each other but she allows Chiku to eat the mithai for Payal's sake. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

I wrote a whole bunch of things and it got erased accidentally and now am like ðŸ¤” ðŸ¤£

Anyway, I kinda liked today's episode (didn't complete yesterday's episode, didn't get time but your update was enough to let me understand the flow - thanks for that).

these kids are kinda adorable and I find Tunky as my personal favourite. He is such a cutie. 

MIL, Milind and Nupur; none of them is wrong in their places in regards to Payal. That want to moveon in life by the MIL and Milind is quite practical. When someone is hurt, they want to get rid of the hurt and the whole family is has been hurting for 7 long years. And to them, this is a necessary step to let go of the hurt and start afresh which is pretty logical. 

Nupur, on the other hand, is the mother of Payal. Any mother will refuse to lose hope if their child is just missing and will not believe her child is no more till they see the dead body in front of them. So Nupur's emotion is justified. Maybe it was slightly easier in terms of acceptance for the MIL, is because Payal is not her child but a granddaughter. Had it been Milind who had gone MIA, she would have related better. Not saying that MIL loves her grandaughter less but it's always that until a person goes through the same situation, heartbreak or trauma, it is very difficult for them to exactly comprehend the extent of the hurt; as in the case of MIL. Milind is kinda in the pendulum zone. While he also wants to keep the hope alive, reality hits him hard tearing him apart with practicality on one side and emotion on the other. This man has hope or he would not have rushed with Nupur upon getting the info. But he is also a man who has to see his wife is breaking to a point and a father whose hope has been continuously shattering for the past 7 years. 

I loved the line when Nupur said"umeed main chor nahi sakti isiliye afsos karna chor diya" That's some strong lines. 

While I understand MIL and Nupur now locking horns but it was still a low blow what the MIL did. Auctioning Nupur's ghungroos which has high emotional sentiments for was a big no for me and that too without her permission. That's definitely crossing boundaries. This one part made me pissed at her because now she is just doing things out of zidd.

Overall, I found the episode bearable with some good moments. Precap did catch my attention even though it might be a typical one. Most likely Nupur will feel an unknown emotional bonding with Chikoo as she is about the age Payal would have been and probably her talks may bring a smile on her face. Am going to assume that from here onwards they will constantly run into each other. Fingers crossed for something fresh and not clichéd in tomorrows episode.  

^Hmm, I do liked the small moments they included between Nupur and nanhi Chiku^ and it was nice to witness them play those flashbacks. But overall episode-wise, wished it was a bit better executed. Nonetheless, the precap did give some potential for the first F2F meet.

Regarding Milind, his point is mixed because he does want to edge forward but it feels more to satisfy his mother and the world. He also misses Payal and also has some hope of Payal coming back in his heart but he doesn't show it much tbh. Kyunki parivaar ko saath mei rakkey bhi chalna joh h. Otherwise, he was ready to come to trace down Payal. 

The MIL do want to edge forward which is fine but coercing someone to come when they don't desire to? That's manipulative. When Nupur did don the maroon clothes, it was to signal that her vishwas is intact. Nupur's SIL does the indirect insinuation and manipulate the MIL because of the limelight Nupur achieved but she didn't as a renowned Kathak dancer. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago