Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi please mods let this be here I'm in severe emotional stress and this is only where I can anonymously open up 

I'm 24 free spirited and happy go lucky polite girl. Ab the issue is I'm unable to understand my conduct with guys that's making them emotionally overattched and crush on me. It's almost like every second male I meet is coming up with a proposal or an ek tarfa pyar ki kahani with me . 

It's not even like its a momentary thing. Some of them are waiting for as long as 4 years. 

I'm unable to understand if there's any issues from my side or my conduct that's making them get a wrong signal. 

It's in turn making me feel very guilty about the same and breaking my heart.

Please help!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Happy go lucky polite girl may be attracting guyz towards u may be . Don’t feel guilt n stress if u r not playing with their emotions intentionally . cut them , ignore them n concentrate on ur career , life , goals if u r presently concentrating on them .

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hey ..

Yes I'm pretty dedicatedly working towards career and touchwood doing decent🤞

I'm pretty upfront and clear out on the first chance how I'm not going to return the feelings or ever date them 

Can't really centre my mind and I feel like maybe my conduct is putting a signal out for them

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

Hey ..

Yes I'm pretty dedicatedly working towards career and touchwood doing decent🤞

I'm pretty upfront and clear out on the first chance how I'm not going to return the feelings or ever date them 

Can't really centre my mind and I feel like maybe my conduct is putting a signal out for them

If u feel ur conduct giving signal to them then clear it by changing ur conduct r it may be from their side by seeing ur conduct for being urself . If u r ready get married as u ve decent career , right age .

Edited by Nonpareil - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just lie to them that you're in a long-distance committed relationship with someone even if you're not so that they maintain their boundaries. 

That's the best advice I can give you without knowing you. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Just lie to them that you're in a long-distance committed relationship with someone even if you're not so that they maintain their boundaries. 

This doesn't work because nobody takes long-distance relationships seriously. 😆

I'm assuming she's referring to Indian guys. Unfortunately, all desi men are like this. They go around declaring their love for any female friend that they spend time with. If you want to avoid it, I'd suggest not doing any activities with them alone. They've been conditioned to think that if you spend time with them, you secretly really like them and just need time to realize it.

Keep all activities as group events where there will be other people with you. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

As long as you are clear at your end and not sending them any mixed signals...it is not your problem...You can control only only yourself...not others....so its not your fault...if that makes you feel any better..😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maybe a convent is the place you need 😆

CuttingChai thumbnail

Call all of them on Raksha Bandhan and say you always remember them on Rakhi.

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes whatever we do won't change their mind...If you are not friends with them, and have made it clear that you have no feelings towards them, then just ignore, you know in your heart, you are not guilty right, that's what matters..