Udariyaan

Today Episode (Fateh is pure scum) WE NEED A NEW MAN!

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly, Fateh deserves all the slaps in the world. On one hand, he tells Tejo family, he is sorry for hurting Tejo and on another hand, he tells his family, that his reason for cheating was because of Buzo. Hello, you had the affair before Buzo was in the picture.

I knew he was going to do this as soon as I saw Buzo in the promo.

Tejo, I think she will keep mum to protect Simran but I truly hope the Simran truth comes out. I hope Simran coming will shut up all the accusation. Let Tejo leave with her self respect and let Fateh realise what he lost. I don't think I can stand to see people thinking Tejo having the affair when Fateh now needs to face the consequences.

But that last scene confirms how much a cheating scum Fateh is. No matter what happens in the future, however they redeem Fateh, making Jasmine a villian to redeem Fateh, he is literally the worse ML I have seen in years. He is spineless, weak and doesn't deserve Tejo love.

Tejo deserves someone better. I also hope they don't throw in the surpise pregnancy twist as well. No promo for tomorrow so they are keeping it a suspense, but fingers cross, Simran returns.

Edited by mumihp - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am 99% sure that today's episode will turn out to be a dream/nightmare. The makers are not so dumb as to niptao 3-4 days worth of content and package it into one episode. 

I think they are giving the people who were wishing for a full blown confrontation and after this dream thing is done, the show will take a leap where Tejo is leading a life alone, either happy or vengeful but definitely successful.

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumihp

Honestly, Fateh deserves all the slaps in the world. On one hand, he tells Tejo family, he is sorry for hurting Tejo and on another hand, he tells his family, that his reason for cheating was because of Buzo. Hello, you had the affair before Buzo was in the picture.

Tejo, I think she will keep mum to protect Simran but I truly hope the Simran truth comes out. I hope Simran coming will shut up all the accusation. Let Tejo leave with her self respect and let Fateh realise what he lost. I don't think I can stand to see people thinking Tejo having the affair when Fateh now needs to face the consequences.

But that last scene confirms how much a cheating scum Fateh is. No matter what happens in the future, however they redeem Fateh, making Jasmine a villian to redeem Fateh, he is literally the worse ML I have seen in years. He is spineless, weak and doesn't deserve Tejo love.

Tejo deserves someone better. I also hope they don't throw in the surpise pregnancy twist as well. No promo for tomorrow so they are keeping it a suspense, but fingers cross, Simran returns.

Only serial potray these kind of people redeem. But in real life they came back because of selfish reasons and woman accept them due to some family obligations or social obligation. Feteh is not end game with tejo. She will have her udaariyaa. He will repent like hell. He will try to obstruct tejo life with other ML definitely. He is one selfish🤬.

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquaHP

I am 99% sure that today's episode will turn out to be a dream/nightmare. The makers are not so dumb as to niptao 3-4 days worth of content and package it into one episode. 

I think they are giving the people who were wishing for a full blown confrontation and after this dream thing is done, the show will take a leap where Tejo is leading a life alone, either happy or vengeful but definitely successful.

I don't think so because udaariyaa story is I think quite a stretched story of tejo

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed .

Fateh is by far the worst ML I hv ever come across.

Spineless and coward !!

Kunal from Silsila atleast accepted wht he did . He wronged Mauli but never blamed her for it. 

But Fateh has crossed evry line of shamelessness.

I dont know when Simran is going to come out but I am hoping she does very soon and I will wait to see Fateh's face dt day.

Show86 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow!! Did he really say that buzzo is the reason he had an affair with Jasmin? Is he trying to justify his affair saying that my wife was having an affair so I was feeling left out ...so I thought I should also hv one. Is this what this coward is saying?? 

LMAO 🤣

Well we knew he would stoop to that level....aur raho apni jhalli jasmin ki sangat main...yaar jaldi se shaadi karao inki aur dafaa karao. 🙄

Even if tejo doesn't want to bring up simran I really really wish she can shut his mouth for good. 

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yep, at Tejo maternal house, he apologised to Tejo family, saying he wronged Tejo and then a few minutes later, he comes to his house saying to Tejo, his family, about Tejo being wrong herself. Fateh saying that Tejo was having affair with Buzo so he is trying to justify his affair.

Shameles guy. Maachi will start to blame Tejo of course and I don't think Tejo will open her mouth because she promised Simran. I think Buzo will tell Simran what happened and when Fateh is fighting with his family, blaming Tejo, Simran will come in and the truth will be revealed.

Fateh has no leg to stand on, he can shout to the world, his love for Jasmine, why cause the unessecary drama, his a coward, wants to shift the blame to Tejo.

Show86 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yep, at Tejo maternal house, he apologised to Tejo family, saying he wronged Tejo and then a few minutes later, he comes to his house saying to Tejo, his family, about Tejo being wrong herself. Fateh saying that Tejo was having affair with Buzo so he is trying to justify his affair.

Shameles guy. Maachi will start to blame Tejo of course and I don't think Tejo will open her mouth because she promised Simran. I think Buzo will tell Simran what happened and when Fateh is fighting with his family, blaming Tejo, Simran will come in and the truth will be revealed.

Fateh has no leg to stand on, he can shout to the world, his love for Jasmine, why cause the unessecary drama, his a coward, wants to shift the blame to Tejo.

Fateh really makes me sick man!! 🙄 Its equal parts amusing and frustrating when characterless people point fingers at others characters!! Like really!!! GUTS!!! 🤷

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Agreed .

Fateh is by far the worst ML I hv ever come across.

Spineless and coward !!

Kunal from Silsila atleast accepted wht he did . He wronged Mauli but never blamed her for it. 

But Fateh has crossed evry line of shamelessness.

I dont know when Simran is going to come out but I am hoping she does very soon and I will wait to see Fateh's face dt day.

Kunal never blamed mauli for his action of cheating, but he did very easily accuse her of faking pregnancy to keep him away from nandini and he was downright rude to her quite a few times for nandini after the affair was exposed. For me though fateh is far worse though because fateh had turned out to be a outright liar because he's claiming him cheating on tejo was because of tejo-buzo affair when he was having an affair with jas way before he even thought that tejo was having an affair. ðŸ¤¬ What a scum. Just to save his own image in his family's eyes he has downgraded tejo's image. Hope this simran-buzo angle is exposed soon to clear tejo's name so that this scum fateh is made to look like a piece of shit in his own eyes. ðŸ¤¬

Edited by sammy17 - 2 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Fateh is making it look like husband wife trust issue rather then accepting his EMA. 

Once Simaran truth is out how will he justify then. Will he leave J and comeback to Tejo ? No ! He openly  accepted to Tejo he loves J. But infront of family rather then accepting his EMA he is justifying it with another accusation on Tejo. 

Obviously he will be slapped tomorrow by Khushbeer for that . Still women at Virk hause will question Tejo. Thus shifting all blame on Tejo while Jasfa go unscathed . Wow! How treacherous this disgusting creature Fateh is. That won't be enough . Tomorrow his partner J will do another self injury drama to divert attention too. Jasfa are mean sewer rats who would do anything to survive their illicit love affaire .