Meet

Finally MEET Forum

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

FINALLY Meet forum is here 

This is the very 1st time I am watching Ashi Singh and I must say she is just BRILLIANT as Meet Hooda β€οΈ They aren't portraying her as some superwoman (Till now) she uses her brain... It's her mental strength that helps her to survive, not physical strength. 

To be honest the only good thing about this show is TWO MEETS, their scenes are hilarious πŸ˜† Shagun & Ashi nailing the comic timing πŸ‘ Sometimes I skip the whole episode and watch only Meet Aur Meet Scenes because ONLY they are entertaining πŸ˜† Meet's scenes with her mom good though β€οΈ 

Ok that's all I have to say at the moment 🐱 Thanks for reading πŸ˜³ 

Oh! Btw I am Arpita (Arpi) a big big fan of VashmAy  πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

FINALLY Meet forum is here 

This is the very 1st time I am watching Ashi Singh and I must say she is just BRILLIANT as Meet Hooda β€οΈ They aren't portraying her as some superwoman (Till now) she uses her brain... It's her mental strength that helps her to survive, not physical strength. 

Hey Arpita it was nice seeing you here. Even this is the first time for me to watch a show with Ashi Singh but I like the PH Shashi SUmeet productions but I also know that after sometime they all lose their mind and the show goes downhill. Until them I am enjoying the show. Yes for now Meet is using her head and lets hope it stays the same. 

To be honest the only good thing about this show is TWO MEETS, their scenes are hilarious πŸ˜† Shagun & Ashi nailing the comic timing πŸ‘ Sometimes I skip the whole episode and watch only Meet Aur Meet Scenes because ONLY they are entertaining πŸ˜† Meet's scenes with her mom good though β€οΈ 

Yes their scenes are really and it is kind of an odd pairing but lets see how it goes about in the future. 

Ok that's all I have to say at the moment 🐱 Thanks for reading πŸ˜³ 

Oh! Btw I am Arpita (Arpi) a big big fan of VashmAy  πŸ˜†

Ahh!!! Vashmay I remember the real them and what potential they had. Miss them. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

The feeling is mutual πŸ€—

SSP ka aalag hi chalta hai 😭 I don't know how far I am going to continue watching Meet but as of now watching it for Shagun & Ashi β€οΈ 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

The feeling is mutual πŸ€—

SSP ka aalag hi chalta hai 😭 I don't know how far I am going to continue watching Meet but as of now watching it for Shagun & Ashi β€οΈ 

Same here watching it just for the two main actors and the hope that this show might now lose its story in a few days. 

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello 

This is my first time watching Shagun. I have watched Ashi in both her previous shows and I love her. I just hope they don't spoil the show. SSP did run one show completely well till the end (among the ones I have watched). Hope they do this one as well.  

I'm Pratyusha, a big fan of Samaina (Ashdeep)❀️

Edited by Ps143 - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ps143

Hello 

This is my first time watching Shagun. I have watched Ashi in both her previous shows and I love her. I just hope they don't spoil the show. SSP did run one show completely well till the end (among the ones I have watched). Hope they do this one as well.  

I'm Pratyusha, a big fan of Samaina (Ashdeep)❀️

Hi Pratyusha πŸ€— I haven't watched Samaina but I know they were amazing.... People around me still praises YUDKBH sooo much. β€οΈ

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Pratyusha πŸ€— I haven't watched Samaina but I know they were amazing.... People around me still praises YUDKBH sooo much. β€οΈ

πŸ€—

They are love.

Missing them like anything😭

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ps143

πŸ€—

They are love.

Missing them like anything😭

Can understand.... 

I miss VashmAy (ShaNchal) too πŸ’” 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Apart from Meet Γ— Meet and their relationships with their own families, I liked this bond a lot too πŸ’•

Look forward to their scenes πŸ˜‡

https://twitter.com/phirleeaayadil_/status/1435585405445816321?s=09

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Me000w

Apart from Meet Γ— Meet and their relationships with their own families, I liked this bond a lot too πŸ’•

Look forward to their scenes πŸ˜‡

https://twitter.com/phirleeaayadil_/status/1435585405445816321?s=09

This is one of the most beautiful bonds on the show. Ever since the start and it has been a delight to watch. I am also having a feeling that Meet and his father will be the other two players of the cricket team of Meet