Who would fall in love first, Pritam or Amrita?

Poll Question :

Curious minds want to know...

Poll Choice
Pritam
Amrita
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm kinda confused. 🤓

Pritam has an awful lot of past baggage to open up his heart and allow someone in again, his son's possible death and now this murder thingy. While Amrita is to much hung up on Karan to allow herself to think of someone else let alone Pritam😆

What do y'all think? Who it would be?

Originally posted by SRKian

I'm kinda confused. 🤓

Pritam has an awful lot of past baggage to open up his heart and allow someone in again, his son's possible death and now this murder thingy. While Amrita is to much hung up on Karan to allow herself to think of someone else let alone Pritam😆

What do y'all think? Who it would be?

I have a feeling it would be Pritam

Pritam, as per how it stands now. Coz, he lacks love in his life. A someone who tells him right from wrong. Jumping the guns, before the scene airs tomm - like how Amrita asks him to talk respectfully. 

The more resistance will come from his side too. 

I hope it's a more two way process but Pritam might be opening up sooner and before he knows.. she's in already😳

I always love it when the guy falls first so I’m hoping it’s Pritam and I think it will be, he’ll get attached to the family and all and the baby

I think Pritam coz he will be the first one among the two to learn of her loss. So he will be affectionate towards her as he understands the pain of losing someone very special in your life. He will start respecting her for being so strong even in this state and ultimately will fall for her. That's what I feel. 

Originally posted by Prriyam

Pritam, as per how it stands now. Coz, he lacks love in his life. A someone who tells him right from wrong. Jumping the guns, before the scene airs tomm - like how Amrita asks him to talk respectfully. 

The more resistance will come from his side too. 

@b true that! Even if he falls for her and knows it he most likely won’t act on them for a long time too many past baggage🥺

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I hope it's a more two way process but Pritam might be opening up sooner and before he knows.. she's in already😳

After today’s epi it looks like a two way process for now at least  Aajke PriAm scene was ❤️❤️

Originally posted by Tani91

I always love it when the guy falls first so I’m hoping it’s Pritam and I think it will be, he’ll get attached to the family and all and the baby

Same!

BTW your siggy is too cute😆

I guess both will fall slowly and at same time. Can't say who can be first as they've their part with someone else.