Chikoo - Yeh Ishq Nachaye

3rd episode discussion: Vishwas Ki Chankaar

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Rangoli (Payal's foster mother) has the attitude that she doesn't mind showing her kids that their aukat as kids who were "supposedly dumped by their birth parents in bhangaar" but when the landlord berated them as bhangaar kids, she reacted heavily. (The actress needs to work on her voice modulation as I do find the dialect enacted somewhat OTT). 

Haha, ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ these kids are so funny when they talk about mehangai ka zamana. ๐Ÿ˜†Chiku reiterates the point Rangoli told regarding the premonition of an impending thunderstorm & how they all have to be together (though I found this to be more formal in regards to helping her mother vs how she wants to question her birth mother for "dumping" her away & the zaika of the coconut ladus thus feeling a sense of gratitude towards her foster mother more than the motherly love). She wants her foster mother's love thus want vs naturally connected ka factor chimes in. 

Nupur informs Milind of founding a trace to Chiku while Chiku's star gang plans for a dhamaal. ๐Ÿ˜†Tunki came out as a surprise doing the back spin. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘Even the slo-mo walk was done nicely but Tunki's break dance was superb. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLol, ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ pronouncing alexander was struggle & dance kara mast. ๐Ÿคฃ

Even though the scene was of Chiku & Nupur was dragged out, Paridhi did quite decent as the mother holding onto her necklace meaning holding onto her vishwas. 

Separately, we get the hint that Rangoli thinks speaking & living in reality brings out problems & insecurity as she converses with Ganpat. Her thought that bigger homes tend to nurse deception over imandaari (thus speculating that she might have some connection to an affluent family but how this perception was conditioned in her requires further unearthing). She thinks her dreams can't be confined in a big bungalow before requesting Ganpat to deal with the landlord. While Ganpat tries to speak the reality, Rangoli dismisses this as her time getting wasted. Ganpat figured who looted the money from the marriage procession yet repeated the same promise of buying a house & taking Rangoli with imaandaari. Rangoli's monologue divert the topic of hoping to buy a bungalow of her own. She chose sacrifice for her dreams as she figured love demands imaandari. 

Payal's MIL wants to showcase her sankalp through the events for inauguration of the trust fund thus a sense of weak foundation was established. No comparison to Nupur's trust. You can sense the contentment on the MIL & bhabhi's face when Milind signed the papers in frustration. Meanwhile, Chiku overhears the inauguration through the confectioner speaking on the phone regarding the order therefore gets wind of the information.

Precap seems like another hit-or-miss scene. They should tone down with the dragging to be honest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Rangoli (Payal's foster mother) has the attitude that she doesn't mind showing her kids that their aukat as kids who were "supposedly dumped by their birth parents in bhangaar" but when the landlord berated them as bhangaar kids, she reacted heavily. (The actress needs to work on her voice modulation as I do find the dialect enacted somewhat OTT). 

I guess there's a history! everytime she says "mai buri nahi hai, mai ameero se hak le rahi hai" something must have happened with her. Let's wait and see!!

Haha, ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ these kids are so funny when they talk about mehangai ka zamana. ๐Ÿ˜†Chiku reiterates the point Rangoli told regarding the premonition of an impending thunderstorm & how they all have to be together (though I found this to be more formal in regards to helping her mother vs how she wants to question her birth mother for "dumping" her away & the zaika of the coconut ladus thus feeling a sense of gratitude towards her foster mother more than the motherly love). She wants her foster mother's love thus want vs naturally connected ka factor chimes in. 

Yess ๐Ÿ˜† the squad is sometimes - funny!

Nupur informs Milind of founding a trace to Chiku while Chiku's star gang plans for a dhamaal. ๐Ÿ˜†Tunki came out as a surprise doing the back spin. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘Even the slo-mo walk was done nicely but Tunki's break dance was superb. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLol, ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ pronouncing alexander was struggle & dance kara mast. ๐Ÿคฃ

Even though the scene was of Chiku & Nupur was dragged out, Paridhi did quite decent as the mother holding onto her necklace meaning holding onto her vishwas. 

Separately, we get the hint that Rangoli thinks speaking & living in reality brings out problems & insecurity as she converses with Ganpat. Her thought that bigger homes tend to nurse deception over imandaari (thus speculating that she might have some connection to an affluent family but how this perception was conditioned in her requires further unearthing). She thinks her dreams can't be confined in a big bungalow before requesting Ganpat to deal with the landlord. While Ganpat tries to speak the reality, Rangoli dismisses this as her time getting wasted. Ganpat figured who looted the money from the marriage procession yet repeated the same promise of buying a house & taking Rangoli with imaandaari. Rangoli's monologue divert the topic of hoping to buy a bungalow of her own. She chose sacrifice for her dreams as she figured love demands imaandari. 

Payal's MIL wants to showcase her sankalp through the events for inauguration of the trust fund thus a sense of weak foundation was established. No comparison to Nupur's trust. You can sense the contentment on the MIL & bhabhi's face when Milind signed the papers in frustration. Meanwhile, Chiku overhears the inauguration through the confectioner speaking on the phone regarding the order therefore gets wind of the information.

Precap seems like another hit-or-miss scene. They should tone down with the dragging to be honest.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I feel there is some history with Rangoli though sometimes I wish they hadn't made her role OTT from dialect because it looks overdone. I don't mind the mystery behind her character but the dialect just irritates me. 

Plus, the drag to showcase hit-or-miss did bug me but I guess they wanted to depict that their meet is inevitable.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Really didn't get time to watch this today but will watch and share my POV later. thanks for the heads-up.