•  
Poll Question :

Your preference?

Poll Choice
Sai Joshi
Sai Virat Chavan
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Sai Joshi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over anything & everything for me. 

The former is an emotion, living proof of her immortal & indelible bond with her dad which is still hailed as the most precious bond of the entire show, unparalleled, that has kept KJ alive in memories of the audience even today. So much impact within a short span of time. Also, Sai was loved for not changing her name after marriage no matter what the marriage was, even bestest of FLs changed their surname post marriage so Sai being adamant was a refreshing change. That day when she referred to herself as Sai Virat Chavan, I lost the connection with her which I had with her all these months. Makers kind of killed her character at that moment, atleast to me. She's lost her originality, individuality & uniqueness in my eyes...

Anyday Sai Joshi!!! Who was never hesitant to standup for herself or her loved ones!!!

Sai Virat Chavan is confused and has lost her spark!

She was not adamant to keep her name. In fact, no one told her to use Chahvan surname. At least, I don't remember any episode in which anyone told her to not call herself Joshi and she fought for it.

That was a rasm according to which they change their first name. Like Sweety became Karishma. So Sai could've changed her name and become Kalpna Joshi or anything like that. I'm not saying the rasm is correct. I'm just saying it was about first name, not surname.

Tbh they have completely changed sai's character.

They have butchered her.

Its one thing to try and adjust there but it's another to take nonsense from others.

She is not the same fighter Joshi who fought when she was kicked out of the house.

Now she is like a doormat anyone just walks all over her.

Sometimes I feel nobody even cares if she is in a room with others.She is practically invisible to everyone.

The only reason they talk to her is because of Virat and that's It.

To be honest I fell very insulted as a woman.

For example take today's scene when pakhi asked virat and she answered they didn't acknowledged yo talk to her with respect as a person ,it was samrat only they acknowledge.

I believe for them Karishma and sai are no one.

And I sometimes get mad on her as she keeps on indulging herself in conversations where no one even asks her.

That's heights of insults

Tbh I don't want virat and sai anymore.

And I will never be able to support virat anymore.

I have never hated a ML more.

Originally posted by MB1996

Tbh they have completely changed sai's character.

They have butchered her.

Its one thing to try and adjust there but it's another to take nonsense from others.

She is not the same fighter Joshi who fought when she was kicked out of the house.

Now she is like a doormat anyone just walks all over her.

Sometimes I feel nobody even cares if she is in a room with others.She is practically invisible to everyone.

The only reason they talk to her is because of Virat and that's It.

To be honest I fell very insulted as a woman.

For example take today's scene when pakhi asked virat and she answered they didn't acknowledged yo talk to her with respect as a person ,it was samrat only they acknowledge.

I believe for them Karishma and sai are no one.

And I sometimes get mad on her as she keeps on indulging herself in conversations where no one even asks her.

That's heights of insults

Tbh I don't want virat and sai anymore.

And I will never be able to support virat anymore.

I have never hated a ML more.

Same here. He has let down all women in his life. 

He never stood up for his mother, kept stringing Pakhi along giving her hopes, and his treatment of Sai is well known. He is a bad son, a worse lover, and the worst husband. What a loser!! 🤮🤮🤮

If you talk about the the woman she was as Sai Joshi and Sai Virat Chavhan..I would want her to be 90% of the former and 10% of the latter...