Abhiya AT #245 ~ Kehndi Haan Kehndi Naa Teriyaan Ankhiyan - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by simply.meghana

I was thinking

Abhay and family are vampires, and piya learns they are tight on money (she is confused because they lived for a long time so they must have saved lots of money) 🤣🤣

Ok so we begin with the fact that piya knows they are vampires. What about the rest of the gang? Do we have others? Wont we need dobriyal uncle also? Otherwise raichand senior citizens kisse interact karege. Not kids all the time 

Dobriyals know raichands are avmpire are but are cool with it. However the biggest secret raichands are hiding is that they are actually very poor. 

Originally posted by Abhaythevampire

Ok so we begin with the fact that piya knows they are vampires. What about the rest of the gang? Do we have others? Wont we need dobriyal uncle also? Otherwise raichand senior citizens kisse interact karege. Not kids all the time 

yes a while after so she’s comfortable with the fact that they’re not human

maybe dobriyal uncle finds moon uncle at the bank, and the latter is taking out a loan 🤣🤣🤣

Dobriyals know raichands are avmpire are but are cool with it. However the biggest secret raichands are hiding is that they are actually very poor. 

So Arnab won’t go nuts knowing the vampire secret? I was thinking just limiting that secret to piya 🤣

yes a while after so she’s comfortable with the fact that they’re not human

maybe dobriyal uncle finds moon uncle at the bank, and the latter is taking out a loan 🤣🤣🤣

Vese itna sara assets he unke pass to i dont know how to truly make them poor but sure lets try

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

Vese itna sara assets he unke pass to i dont know how to truly make them wealthy but sure lets try

they are all mortgaged 🤣🤣 some kind of large debt he has 

So Arnab won’t go nuts knowing the vampire secret? I was thinking just limiting that secret to piya 🤣

We can try that. But i am afraid it will get us all off track juggling between two secrets. thats why i thought lets get that out of our hair 

We can try that. But i am afraid it will get us all off track juggling between two secrets. thats why i thought lets get that out of our hair 

I see I see 🤣 but I was thinking the focus was on the wealth and the vampire thing is secondary (only there so piya can wonder why they are so poor) 

they are all mortgaged 🤣🤣 some kind of large debt he has 

May be haseena killed princess Diana and they had to pay huge amount to shut the mouths of britsh royal family leaving them with such poverty 🤣

May be haseena killed princess Diana and they had to pay huge amount to shut the mouths of britsh royal family leaving them with such poverty 🤣

suddenly the queen’s immortality memes make sense now 🤣 she offered vampirism to the queen in exchange for more money