Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

Surw why not. Lets give that also try.

We have to wait for Hriti to compile the last one though 🤣🤣

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: simply.meghana

We have to wait for Hriti to compile the last one though 🤣🤣

Hehe yeah. We can prepare small guideline for this one till then🤣 last os guidelines para helped 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Hehe yeah. We can prepare small guideline for this one till then🤣 last os guidelines para helped 🤣

How did you guys make guidelines? 🤣 I don’t remember if I read them or not 

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

How did you guys make guidelines? 🤣 I don’t remember if I read them or not 

We decided its going to be haunted story with little comedy and that abhay is human not a vampire and he has no connection with pandher. To ensure none of go off track. 

Plot Summary: The palace of Pandher is a haunted place and nobody is aware of that. So what will happen when Abhiya and rest of the college students end up getting stuck there during their college trip. 

Note: Abhay doesn't know Maithili and isn't mourning around for her. Also ABHAY IS A HUMAN IN THIS OS.

Now let's see who starts writing on this plot and where this leads us to. smiley37

Plot Summary: The palace of Pandher is a haunted place and nobody is aware of that. So what will happen when Abhiya and rest of the college students end up getting stuck there during their college trip. 

Note: Abhay doesn't know Maithili and isn't mourning around for her. Also ABHAY IS A HUMAN IN THIS OS.

Now let's see who starts writing on this plot and where this leads us to. smiley37

This was last plot summary

simply.meghana thumbnail

I see I see 🤣🤣

So lets see its rags to riches for whole of raichand family? So it means they are faking their wealth?

simply.meghana thumbnail

I was thinking

Abhay and family are vampires, and piya learns they are tight on money (she is confused because they lived for a long time so they must have saved lots of money) 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

So lets see its rags to riches for whole of raichand family? So it means they are faking their wealth?

yes 🤣