smiley27smiley31Take care and love you allsmiley31smiley27

Right we should find good things in everyday n everything 👍🏼

Love u Dear ❤️ u too take care Kate 🤗

Love u all 🤗❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Precap is here :

Veer meet Preet on street n ask her about projects n assignments submission n Preet tell him that assignments already submitted. 

Veer come home n asked Rani about assignments n Rani lies to him.Veer think that why Rani lie to me. Is she even again putting herself in trouble for the family ?

So finally Veer get to know about Rani n her lies. He doubts on her but in positive way. Now I think Veer will find out that what is Rani up to n after that he will helped her. Both husband n wifey will make plan together n execute it. Sure there is no MU between them because Veer knows very well about Rani's intentions. He only shows his anger on her ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CThHwo4irWN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Precap is here :

Veer meet Preet on street n ask her about projects n assignments submission n Preet tell him that assignments already submitted. 

Veer come home n asked Rani about assignments n Rani lies to him.Veer think that why Rani lie to me. Is she even again putting herself in trouble for the family ?

So finally Veer get to know about Rani n her lies. He doubts on her but in positive way. Now I think Veer will find out that what is Rani up to n after that he will helped her. Both husband n wifey will make plan together n execute it. Sure there is no MU between them because Veer knows very well about Rani's intentions. He only shows his anger on her ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CThHwo4irWN/?utm_medium=copy_link

If Veer scolds her Rani for risking her life for the family without any MU or separation. I will watch. Otherwise NO WAY.

caller123 thumbnail

Wish to see Veer to disguise himself to save Rani . The truth comes out and he like Rani did in old avatar , disguise himself and together work with Rani. One purpose is to save her and the other is to save their family.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

If Veer scolds her Rani for risking her life for the family without any MU or separation. I will watch. Otherwise NO WAY.

I assured u dear that there is no MU n no Separation between RanVeer. Veer will yelled at Rani for risking her life for family n their property but after that completing his favorite yelling session on Rani He will sure help her directly ya indirectly. 

I trust a lot on this new writer Sahiba. She is too good n positive ❤️

caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I assured u dear that there is no MU n no Separation between RanVeer. Veer will yelled at Rani for risking her life for family n their property but after that completing his favorite yelling session on Rani He will sure help her directly ya indirectly. 

I trust a lot on this new writer Sahiba. She is too good n positive ❤️

Hope so. fingers crossed 😉

1PariGupta thumbnail

Wish to see Veer to disguise himself to save Rani . The truth comes out and he like Rani did in old avatar , disguise himself and together work with Rani. One purpose is to save her and the other is to save their family.

I think we will get it n this time RanVeer will work together for their family n for their own self ❤️ my gut feeling says it that Veer directly ya indirectly help Rani n save her from that disgusting Fattu Maa or Beta.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Hope so. fingers crossed 😉

yes Fingers crossed 🤞🤗