Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

2000 Filmfare for Best Female Debut: Kareena Kapoor or Ameesha Patel? - Page 5

Poll

Who deserved the 2000 Filmfare for Best Female Debut?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Nobody cared abt Ameesha doesn't mean she didn't have a meaty role as a debutante. Just like in Ghungroo, nobody cared abt Vaani when Hrithik danced for only 5 secs but that doesn't mean Vaani didn't get a chance to show her skills. She even did wore swimming suit, danced and that pool circle number in that song πŸ˜†

Vaani who? which movie?

She had a good role as a debutant in the sense that it gave her recognition and famous. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Vaani who? which movie?

She had a good role as a debutant in the sense that it gave her recognition and famous. 

I saw some comments saying she didn't have a meaty role. Let us be clear the only reason Kareena walked out from KNPH not bcoz of role issue bcoz her mom wanted a kapoor to debut with a bacchan and not a roshan. Rest is just bullcrap πŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

I saw some comments saying she didn't have a meaty role. Let us be clear the only reason Kareena walked out from KNPH not bcoz of role issue bcoz her mom wanted a kapoor to debut with a bacchan and not a roshan. Rest is just bullcrap πŸ˜†

That depends on what your definition of a meaty role is. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

That depends on what your definition of a meaty role is. 

If Ameesha didn't have a meaty role in KNPH, then i think Kareena played a flower pot role to Abhishek n Sunil shetty in refugee. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena deserved it over Ameesha

Ameesha played a flowerpot very convincingly but that's just about it

Kareena was awesome in Refugee, and did a great job with a meaty part

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree!

In Refugee, KKK wore less glamorous clothes and makeup than AP in in KNPH and walked around barefoot and pregnant... So her fans think her role was meatier

TotalBetty thumbnail

But just found out that KKK has never won any national award, not even for her Geet which defined culture, art, pop, acting everything...

I think that is an outrage

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BettyA1

But just found out that KKK has never won any national award, not even for her Geet which defined culture, art, pop, acting everything...

I think that is an outrage

Only person that's (apparently and sarcastically) getting worked up here is you. Relax; take a chill pill. Kareena's got a great life πŸ˜‚

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BettyA1

Agree!

In Refugee, KKK wore less glamorous clothes and makeup than AP in in KNPH and walked around barefoot and pregnant... So her fans think her role was meatier

Yes, every member in this topic commenting that Kareena is better than Ameesha Asthmatic Patel, is her fan. Great logic πŸ˜‚

Edited by desigal90 - 2 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Only person that's (apparently and sarcastically) getting worked up here is you. Relax; take a chill pill. Kareena's got a great life πŸ˜‚

Bold - I don’t doubt it :)

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yes, every member in this topic commenting that Kareena is better than Ameesha Asthmatic Patel, is her fan. Great logic πŸ˜‚

Okay I stand corrected... Not just fans, everybody