2000 Filmfare for Best Female Debut: Kareena Kapoor or Ameesha Patel? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Who deserved the 2000 Filmfare for Best Female Debut?

Poll Choice
Kareena Kapoor
Ameesha Patel
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Ameesha Patel is very beautiful but one of the worst actress I have seen. 

Bebo deserved it so did Abhishek.

Originally posted by infinity101

Who could forget har lambi lambi sansein 😆 Though I somewhat liked her in KNPH and Humraaz.

😆

She acted ok in 1 or 2 movies but was terrible otherwise. She didn’t add anything in the movies other than being pretty. Kareena is a different league when it comes to acting. We may hate her for her snobbishness & elitism, but she does have it in her to be a BW actress. There are many actors that are a product of nepotism these days but the current lot is so terrible barring Alia in terms of acting and even looks wise. Alia manages to look cute but she doesn’t have the looks of a BW star imo.. 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

😆

She acted ok in 1 or 2 movies but was terrible otherwise. She didn’t add anything in the movies other than being pretty. Kareena is a different league when it comes to acting. We may hate her for her snobbishness & elitism, but she does have it in her to be a BW actress. There are many actors that are a product of nepotism these days but the current lot is so terrible barring Alia in terms of acting and even looks wise. Alia manages to look cute but she doesn’t have the looks of a BW star imo.. 

I agree. Alia is average looking but I find her very talented and she does full justice to her roles IMO, so that kinda covers it up for her. I find Bebo very annoying but no doubt she is a good actress as well and has given a decent amount of memorable performances in her career, is super successful as well. Ameesha is nowhere in comparison 😆

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

If we are speaking of acting, Abhishek also acted better than Hrithik. But Hrithik won the award not Abhishek.

yeah, no

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Ameesha has always given breath taking performances 😆

This gif is constantly taken out of context. She was asthmatic in the movie but the critical scene explaining that was cut out.

Amisha just for keeping a straight face after seeing Kareena stomp to stage with anger 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9rqcbHhM4&feature=emb_title

Kareena may be pretentious offscreen but a good actress onscreen. I never liked kangna's acting despite her horrible persona. 

Originally posted by Porcupine

Ameesha is a much better actress than Kareena. Kareena is good for flower pot roles only and posting her pictures on social media.

Totally agreed. I loved Amisha's author backed roles in Tathastu, Race 2, Shortcut Romeo, and the upcoming blockbuster Desi Magic ❤️ 

Ameesha Patel Giggle GIF - Ameesha Patel Giggle Shy - Discover & Share GIFs

In which scene of KNPH did Ameesha exhibit good acting? Asking for general knowledge

Originally posted by RaniPreityAish

This gif is constantly taken out of context. She was asthmatic in the movie but the critical scene explaining that was cut out.

What you are saying.. is a joke 😆