Chikoo - Yeh Ishq Nachaye

Mother-Daughter dance

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Again a roller coaster of emotions for Nupur. The best part is the mother-daughter dance which will wrench your heart. The dance portrays fear, helplessness, angst, hope and love! It is an emotional overdrive and it was exceptionally beautifully choregraphed. The "mummy" definitely has a story and now it has piqued my interest. Despite what she has done, today I sort of sympathised with her. Of course, her kidnapping of Payal is not justified but she definitely has a very painful past that has turned her this way. She doesn't seem to be completely evil. Putting everything aside, mummy and Chikoo's conversation is very cute. 

Better execution than yesterday's episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Haha, 😂 I was wondering who shall open the next thread for the 2nd episode discussion. ðŸ˜†Glad you did so because I wrote a longer analysis than yesterday since the execution is not that bad as anticipated. 

I appreciate that the writers used a particular way to connect the bond between the mother & the daughter as form of vishwas which is her ghungroos. smiley27

The way Nupur talks about her sadhana, not wearing her ghungroos for 7 years, Payal's joy towards the musical anklets. Her vishwas that her ghungroos will make her face the ghungroos. 

Chiku & Tunki (the youngest one) have a funny & sweet bond. smiley36Tunky feels guilty that she got punished for his mistakes. They discuss their fear of some black haunted house that their foster mother has instilled in them which is technically signaled towards the foster care & the strict schedule the kids have to undergo. smiley37

Coming to Nupur & her friend, Reema, it was nice to see Nupur wanting to resume her dance with the hope of recovering Payal back as nobody is in alignment with her thoughts. Chiku wants to ask why her mother supposedly "dumped" her (thus the name Chiku). 

Nupur was decent in displaying the abhinaya & her dance. Certain thehraav were subtle & decently exuded. Chiku's part was decent too, especially the "Jaahil zamana dushman mera h" bit. (I was glad that they showed the proper way of tying ghungroos in the first episode but questioned why not today😕).

Haha, 🤣 😂 kal tak joh siblings matlabi te suddenly Chiku ki yaad aagai. smiley36Thoda confusing sa bond h. Even the bond between the foster mother & Chiku over "coconut sweet" was hilarious. (The actress needs to improve her voice modulation but better than yesterday tbh). Chiku has a vague memory of her birth mother feeding the coconut ladoos therefore the special connectivity. 

Chiku's foster mother proclaims to be the mother who tries to protect them from the evilness of the world. When Chiku mentions regarding child kidnapper, there is mixed emotions that come out. Definitely, something in the past must've transpired to condition into lying, robbery, etc. 

So, Alexander Hamilton Rd seems to be trace to locate Payal. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I feel the connectivity has certain factors: dance, heart-shaped necklace, & coconut ladoos. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

I wanted to write a lengthier post but at the same time, I was worried if I would be giving away too much info regarding the episode. So just wrote the highlights as per my POV🤣🤣 haha, don't worry. I can do the honours of opening the thread while you give a detailed update! I lack patience at times ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by Dee10 - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dee10

I wanted to write a lengthier post but at the same time, I was worried if I would be giving away too much info regarding the info. So just wrote the highlights as per my POV🤣🤣 haha, don't worry. I can do the honours of opening the thread while you give a detailed update! I lack patience at times ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Koi na, koi bhi khole😆, sure if you want then I don't mind it either. ðŸ¤£Do share more! ðŸ˜ƒ

Chir-Cute thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Koi na, koi bhi khole😆, sure if you want then I don't mind it either. ðŸ¤£Do share more! ðŸ˜ƒ

filhaal toh lagta hai bahut log nahi hai iss forum mein. but koi na...... Gradually aa jayenge log bhi.... Looking forward to reading your in-depth analysis of the episodes ðŸ˜Š

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dee10

filhaal toh lagta hai bahut log nahi hai iss forum mein. but koi na...... Gradually aa jayenge log bhi.... Looking forward to reading your in-depth analysis of the episodes ðŸ˜Š

You too share your perspective. Haan, I guess it is at its inception phase so probably taking time to find it's groove indeed toh dekte h.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

It is interesting that they showed Nupur who considered her ghungroos as her ultimate form of vishwas to track down Payal. It is blessing/form of worship & I'm glad the writers got it right with the responsibility that comes when one dons the ghungroos with a purpose & trust. 

Though Paridhi did perform semi-classical, I'm happy she had the guts to perform it and did not steer away from the challenge since there is particularity in mudras/hastas, abhinaya (expression), & thehraav. I'm looking forward to see the tatkaar too & could relate to the days when one would walk around with ghungroos 😆.

Also, Vaishnavi is performing great as hip hop/contemporary dancer & she is experienced as per off-screen interviews. Glad they mentioned how there can't be much of mistakes (it comes from practice, stamina buildup, & lagaan towards the dance as opposed to just being technically correct). 

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hey @Dee10 just opened new formus for the review if 1st episode and saw you 

Can u you tell me how’s this daily soap?

Is this daily soap worth leaving that foumus?(I hope you know which)

🤣

Edited by Ay3_smitten - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ay3_smitten

Hey @Dee10 just opened new formus for the review if 1st episode and saw you 

Can u you tell me how’s this daily soap?

Is this daily soap worth leaving that foumus?(I hope you know which)

🤣

oye hoye... padhariye padhariye. swagatam ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

So far it's just been 2 episodes but I see scope in the story. As much as I used to love watching THAT useless, plotless, illogical romantic stories turned into abusive drama and disrespect for the audience, I always do appreciate a good storyline. So I have high hopes for this one. The first episode wasn't much but a rushed intro of characters and a big plunge into the separation of the mother-daughter concept followed by a 7 years leap. The execution was a bit lagging too and was a bit rushed. But my assumption is that they didn't want to drag the separation and just get into the story asap. hence, I have faith that they have some good twists and turns stored in for the future. 

Like a said, it's just been 2 episodes and a tad bit too early to say if it will be worth it or not. So, for now, I'd suggest, you can move to and fro and see if it fits your taste. I feel like this serial will make the audience cry a lot in future, emotion wise. Overall, the start has been okayish. It has been a good change from the toxicity...

Why do you wanna leave that side though?