Bollywood Celebrities Who Are More Successful Than Their Parents!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago

Obviously she is more successful than her father lol. She's a TOP actress. He never was. He did so many B grade and C grade films

smiley44

Shahid? Why don't they compare him to his dad?

Salman and Salim Khan? Dear God, don't these people know Salim wrote some of the biggest BW blockbusters ever? 

Alia and Soni? Why don't they compare her to Mahesh?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 months ago

Salman isn't exactly more successful than his father unless we see success strictly in terms of fame and money.  Salim Khan would be taken more seriously as an artist than Salman. No comparison if you ask me.  

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Obviously she is more successful than her father lol. She's a TOP actress. He never was. He did so many B grade and C grade films

Shakti Kapoor was a brand! The quintessential antihero of the 80s and 90s. He immortalized the character of Crime Master Gogo. He may have done B and C grade movies, but then that was the trend of the era he was active in. 

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

Shakti Kapoor was a brand! The quintessential antihero of the 80s and 90s. He immortalized the character of Crime Master Gogo. He may have done B and C grade movies, but then that was the trend of the era he was active in. 

He was like any other caricaturish villain. Nothing special about him.

Did the top actors of that era also do B and C grade movies? I don't think so.

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

What are you talking about...Shakti Kapoor was a top villain of his time...even now if you count 10 top villains of BW...SK will be one of them....Shraddha won't even come in the top 10 actresses and is much less successful than her Dad...

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

What are you talking about...Shakti Kapoor was a top villain of his time...even now if you count 10 top villains of BW...SK will be one of them....Shraddha won't even come in the top 10 actresses and is much less successful than her Dad...

Nope. I tried to google top villains of all time. I didn't find his name in any list.

Also, heroine vs villain is a wrong comparison. Not every movie has a villain, but almost every movie has a heroine. So by default Bollywood has more actresses and fewer villains. So it's much easier to come in a top villain list compared to a top actress list.