Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Celebrities Who Are More Successful Than Their Parents!!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I agree with everyone EXCEPT Shakti and Shraddha Kapoor.

There is no way she is more successful than her father.

https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/newstrack+journalism+english-epaper-nwstkeng/bollywood+celebrities+who+are+more+successful+than+their+parents-newsid-n153358174

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Obviously she is more successful than her father lol. She's a TOP actress. He never was. He did so many B grade and C grade films

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Shahid? Why don't they compare him to his dad?

Salman and Salim Khan? Dear God, don't these people know Salim wrote some of the biggest BW blockbusters ever? 

Alia and Soni? Why don't they compare her to Mahesh?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Salman isn't exactly more successful than his father unless we see success strictly in terms of fame and money.  Salim Khan would be taken more seriously as an artist than Salman. No comparison if you ask me.  

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Obviously she is more successful than her father lol. She's a TOP actress. He never was. He did so many B grade and C grade films

Shakti Kapoor was a brand! The quintessential antihero of the 80s and 90s. He immortalized the character of Crime Master Gogo. He may have done B and C grade movies, but then that was the trend of the era he was active in. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Shakti Kapoor was a brand! The quintessential antihero of the 80s and 90s. He immortalized the character of Crime Master Gogo. He may have done B and C grade movies, but then that was the trend of the era he was active in. 

He was like any other caricaturish villain. Nothing special about him.

Did the top actors of that era also do B and C grade movies? I don't think so.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What are you talking about...Shakti Kapoor was a top villain of his time...even now if you count 10 top villains of BW...SK will be one of them....Shraddha won't even come in the top 10 actresses and is much less successful than her Dad...

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What are you talking about...Shakti Kapoor was a top villain of his time...even now if you count 10 top villains of BW...SK will be one of them....Shraddha won't even come in the top 10 actresses and is much less successful than her Dad...

Nope. I tried to google top villains of all time. I didn't find his name in any list.

Also, heroine vs villain is a wrong comparison. Not every movie has a villain, but almost every movie has a heroine. So by default Bollywood has more actresses and fewer villains. So it's much easier to come in a top villain list compared to a top actress list.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Agree. Crime Master Gogo and Nanha Sah Munna Sa Baccha hu are immortal.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Nope. I tried to google top villains of all time. I didn't find his name in any list.

Also, heroine vs villain is a wrong comparison. Not every movie has a villain, but almost every movie has a heroine. So by default Bollywood has more actresses and fewer villains. So it's much easier to come in a top villain list compared to a top actress list.

Umm.. You’re sorely mistaken!