Bigg Boss OTT: 'Shamita Shetty-Raqesh Bapat promised entry

Posted: 2 years ago

Millind Gaba and Akshara Singh's double elimination from the Bigg Boss OTT house has irked their fans a lot. The two were evicted on the Weekend Ka Vaar episode with Karan Johar who had surprised everyone with his announcement that there would be not one but two eliminations. And while fans have been slamming the makers of their alleged unfair elimination, the Khabri, who keeps sharing inside updates on Bigg Boss, has claimed that the show has been scripted for eliminations and nominations

After Millind and Akshara's elimination, the Khabri argued that there was no elimination last week because Neha Bhasin had received the least number of audience votes. The Khabri then stressed that Bigg Boss OTT is scripted as the makers are deciding eliminations and nominations as they wish. "#BiggBoss Eliminated #AksharaSingh and #MilindGaba this week. Last week there was no elimination because #NehaBhasin received least votes. #BiggBoss is well Scripted show for Eliminations and Nominations, they decide eliminations and nominations as they want to," The Khabri tweeted. 

The Khabri then went on to claim that Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat have been promised straight entry to Bigg Boss 15, hosted by Salman Khan, in their contracts. It is perhaps the reason why they have not been eliminated till date. The Khabri said that Akshara's elimination was reportedly important for the makers to give Shamita or Raqesh a safe passage to Bigg Boss 15. "Eliminating #AksharaSingh was every important for @biggboss this week. If they didn't, #ShamitaShetty or #RaqeshBapat won't get entry into #BiggBoss15 as they were promised in Contract because they were getting very less votes than Akshara," read the tweet. 

The Khabri

@TheRealKhabri

#BiggBoss Eliminated #AksharaSingh and #MilindGaba this weekLast week there was no elimination because #NehaBhasin received least votes#BiggBoss is well Scripted show for Eliminations and Nominations, they decide eliminations and nominations as they want to

12:23 AM Β· Sep 6, 2021

So an unverified (& proven to be fake multiple times) twitter page is the source of news for media! Like how ridiculous. πŸ€£

Raqesh is so not ready for the other house, i mean seriously he’s worse than Hiten. Shamita this season is showing shes a fighter so im okay with her going in that house. More fights the better plus she knows how to push Nishants buttons and vice versa. 

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Raqesh is so not ready for the other house, i mean seriously he’s worse than Hiten. Shamita this season is showing shes a fighter so im okay with her going in that house. More fights the better plus she knows how to push Nishants buttons and vice versa. 

Raqesh will eaten alive by Sallu, I’m getting KVB bezzati flashback but my guess is he knows that, that’s why he’s stuck to Shamita as he expects her to be favoured. I really hope they get big names for BB15.

Shilpa shetty sister has been fully exposed now. Her contract is only reason BB is dragging her to end without fanbase or votes.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Originally posted by Taylor_Swift

Shilpa shetty sister has been fully exposed now. Her contract is only reason BB is dragging her to end without fanbase or votes.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Don't be ridiculous, not expected from my fellow Rubina fan. This news is not authentic, it's by a fake twitter khabri who has been exposed of lying multiple times. 

Shamita has 3rd biggest fanbase after Pratik & Divya & providing loads of content on the show, so she doesn't need any contract.

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Don't be ridiculous, not expected from my fellow Rubina fan. This news is not authentic, it's by a fake twitter khabri who has been exposed of lying multiple times. 

Shamita has 3rd biggest fanbase after Pratik & Divya & providing loads of content on the show, so she doesn't need any contract.

Time will tell.But looks like some kind of MG was promised....there was some vedio on youtube where rak and Sha were telling they were safe for long....Neha was saved for the TRP thing

Originally posted by colors_123

Time will tell.But looks like some kind of MG was promised....there was some vedio on youtube where rak and Sha were telling they were safe for long....Neha was saved for the TRP thing

I have seen that video, it was just Raqesh saying they'll be saved in context they have more fans, even KJo questioned him regarding the same on weekend. If he indeed had a contract then KJo wouldn't have asked him about it infront of everyone. 

Shamita who has a decent fanbase and providing enough content doesn't need any contract. It's just another ridiculous conspiracy theory by the silly ''nepotism hating'' folks.

If Shamita Shetty is so popular Bigg Boss didn't need to save her from nomination last week.πŸ˜†

Laate usko bhi nomination mein along with Akshara, Gaba and Divya and her fans would've saved her.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

If Shamita Shetty is so popular Bigg Boss didn't need to save her from nomination last week.πŸ˜†

Laate usko bhi nomination mein along with Akshara, Gaba and Divya and her fans would've saved her.πŸ˜†

BB didn't saved Shamita, watch the episode again. BB gave then boss man-lady Pratik/Neha the power to save 1 contestant because BB team knew very well both Pratik/Neha has different friends they would like to save & all that will lead to massive chaos & affect someone's friendship, which it did (Pratik-Nishant-Moose's friendship fell apart), & BB's trick worked. πŸ˜†

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 2 years ago