Shamita
Nishant
Raqesh
Neha
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Fix_BB

Jeeta wohi hai  jiske max fan following hoti 

But max fans hone mai channel editing and wkv ka bahut bada haath hai and salman hosting plays a major role too

Like last season too max supprted rubina coz salman disliked her

And fell into trap of channel don't wanting her to win lol

Bb ott first season I think was more fair than all bb seasons and since most online  viewers i see stopped watching and pratik ruining his game

Divya should win the show 

That I agree but Host liking disliking doesn't matter much. There have been contestants like Shilpa, Manveer, Gautam, Deepika, Sidharth, who were liked by the host and still won. Gauhar, Prince, Rubina weren't liked by the host but still they won. A popular TV actor has always an upper hand amongst audience because they already have a huge fan following. Others like Asim, Gautam have to put more efforts because they are starting from the scratch. In the end, it comes down to game play and a huge fan following from before. If one is a good player, even makers can't do anything, Asim is one big example, who makers tried every possible thing to edit his parts even during Weekend episodes but he rose because of fan following. Also, Because of uncut version available on voot ,makers can't bluff audience, audience is very smart and knows everything. They can play with contestants but when it comes to winning, it can't be bluffed. Rubina had the maximum vote base since the start and she won fair and square  and one can't deny this . This season, it was Riddhima who had the maximum vote base since the start but her game was dull, otherwise, she would have easily won this season over Divya and Prateek. 

Originally posted by Renee.Clare

That I agree but Host liking disliking doesn't matter much. There have been contestants like Shilpa, Manveer, Gautam, Deepika, Sidharth, who were liked by the host and still won. Gauhar, Prince, Rubina weren't liked by the host but still they won. A popular TV actor has always an upper hand amongst audience because they already have a huge fan following. Others like Asim, Gautam have to put more efforts because they are starting from the scratch. In the end, it comes down to game play and a huge fan following from before. If one is a good player, even makers can't do anything, Asim is one big example, who makers tried every possible thing to edit his parts even during Weekend episodes but he rose because of fan following. Also, Because of uncut version available on voot ,makers can't bluff audience, audience is very smart and knows everything. They can play with contestants but when it comes to winning, it can't be bluffed. Rubina had the maximum vote base since the start and she won fair and square  and one can't deny this . This season, it was Riddhima who had the maximum vote base since the start but her game was dull, otherwise, she would have easily won this season over Divya and Prateek. 

But Asim couldn't win in the end

Waise bhi wohi jeeta ib end in every reality show whi is predecided from beginning 

Bb14 mai major reason yahi tha of her fans that host didn't like her 

She won coz of her max fan following but ye false narrative hai channel didn't wanted her win

Makers ki fav thi wo from beginning 

Second half mai wild card came with the script 

l liked her and showed her max footage

She was colors face after all

Bb7 ke waqt show wasn't narrative based 

Since bb10 show mai every winner is predecided fro launch

Story wasie karte ki they attract max attention and love 

Editing matters a lot

Last season other contestants used ti be cut from main epi

But uska har fight, har masti cane in epi 

And most voting audience only watches tv version

Bb ott is more fair, in bb ott aise koi big star nahi hai ki channel will risk lol

B

Big tv stars will come in bb15 with finale contract

Riddhima isnt that big tv star

Her only show was hit

or dull ki baat hai to bb12 mai someone won without doing anything using bhai card

Originally posted by Fix_BB

But Asim couldn't win in the end

Waise bhi wohi jeeta ib end in every reality show whi is predecided from beginning 

Bb14 mai major reason yahi tha of her fans that host didn't like her 

She won coz of her max fan following but ye false narrative hai channel didn't wanted her win

Makers ki fav thi wo from beginning 

Second half mai wild card came with the script 

l liked her and showed her max footage

She was colors face after all

Bb7 ke waqt show wasn't narrative based 

Since bb10 show mai every winner is predecided fro launch

Story wasie karte ki they attract max attention and love 

Editing matters a lot

Last season other contestants used ti be cut from main epi

But uska har fight, har masti cane in epi 

And most voting audience only watches tv version

Let's agree to disagree here because in my opinion, it's just fans change their narrative according to their convenience. Asim didn't win because Sidharth had more fans than him. Sidharth won almost all the polls and same with Rubina. Dipika won because she had more fans, and she gave more content than Riddhima, she played some card, Riddhima didnt. If Riddhima would have put more efforts, she would have definitely been in finals. She has a huge support on SM. If makers can win or lose a contestant , Riddhima would never have been evicted considering she was maker's one of the favourite contestants ,one of the biggest paid and has done Khatron ke khiladi with the channel. There have been so many colors faces ,but not everyone won. Jasmine was thrown out of the show despite of being a colors face and Salman's favourite.  Rashmi was fourth, she even got defeated by two newbies like Shehnaz and Asim. Gaurav Chopra was colors face but was eliminated over Nitibha and Monalisa who weren't that famous and had a fanbase even. Not saying channel isn't biased but makers can't make win anyone who doesn't have the highest fanbase. 

Divya could be but I don't understand why she needs Nishant. Isn't she good enough to play by herself? She is seeking strong alliance to win when she is capable of turning tables. She is being big fake that is her downfall.

Voted for Divya 

Let's agree to disagree here because in my opinion, it's just fans change their narrative according to their convenience. Asim didn't win because Sidharth had more fans than him. Sidharth won almost all the polls and same with Rubina. Dipika won because she had more fans, and she gave more content than Riddhima, she played some card, Riddhima didnt. If Riddhima would have put more efforts, she would have definitely been in finals. She has a huge support on SM. If makers can win or lose a contestant , Riddhima would never have been evicted considering she was maker's one of the favourite contestants ,one of the biggest paid and has done Khatron ke khiladi with the channel. There have been so many colors faces ,but not everyone won. Jasmine was thrown out of the show despite of being a colors face and Salman's favourite.  Rashmi was fourth, she even got defeated by two newbies like Shehnaz and Asim. Gaurav Chopra was colors face but was eliminated over Nitibha and Monalisa who weren't that famous and had a fanbase even. Not saying channel isn't biased but makers can't make win anyone who doesn't have the highest fanbase. 

Jasmine was evicted unfairly to justify that channel isnt favouring colors bahus

Jas was sallu fav not makers

I won't believe she has less fans than aly seeing her sm

Riddhima was evicted unfairly thru connection  bs

So she wasn't makers fav

She might be popular on sm but she wasn't that big star that channel will keep

In bb10 bani had more votes still they made her lost

In bb12 sree won most of polls 

He was max people  fav

Lol agar so from bb9 whu hamesha channel favs won lol

Bb show is biased and winner is predecided and flow waise jaata hai from beginning 

And votes itne count hote to how come nikki come third when except rubina fans everyone hated her

And bb12 mai bhi  voting positions of top5 

Bb is makers show and show ka narrative is set from premiere only

Gauti was last winner who got popular naturally 

Obviously Divya who else. 

Shamita. She does nothing OTT (otherwise also hardly anything), gets favoured on every weekend, Raqesh is bullied into agreeing with everything Shamita says / does by Shamita herself as well as on Weekends. So, clear winner.

Forum correctly predicted DIVYA will win, i am also happy my fave DIVYA won ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by Taylor_Swift

Forum correctly predicted DIVYA will win, i am also happy my fave DIVYA won ðŸ˜›

Me too!!! Loved Divya on the show