Anupamaa

Precap-:acha this is how anuj will meet anu again

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I only saw anuj n gk scene +precap (skipped everything else😆)

Samar has left home for some reason n anu is on a call with him on loud speaker trying to convince him to come back home while he refuses....a truck comes from behind n anuj n kaka r there too ....anuj pushes him out of the way n he n samar both lose consciousness 

Looks like he will enter the home as the person who saved her son's life 

Ps:anu is looking so pretty in Radha's getup❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushups

Samar has left home for some reason n anu is on a call with him on loud speaker trying to convince him to come back home while he refuses....a truck comes from behind n anuj n kaka r there too ....anuj pushes him out of the way n he n samar both lose consciousness 

i like watched the entire episode in 5 to 7 mins including the ads 😆

not interested in lol couple or vanya or shah parivaar at all 

i jus loved the scene when anu said her kanha is already there and next scene theu show anuj (though i do believe a woman can live alone and happy at that post divorce ) but i want anu anuj to get together theu both need eo and deserve eo rightfully so

i think samar meets rohan who wants to mend things with nandini so samar is upset his lol will go away (who cares) 

so thats why the accident 

i hope both samar anuj are in hospital for a day and atleast anuj gets to taste anu food

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update😆. Saved us from shah circus . Just saw kaka Anuj scene .kaka is cutest and precap anu look was good .she was looking pretty. 

Chat2sm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have also seen the whole episode in 5 min, but really Anuj, kakaji scene was so refreshing .Anupama is looking  gorgeous in precap. 

Edited by Chat2sm - 2 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krithzz

Thanks for the update😆. Saved us from shah circus . Just saw kaka Anuj scene .kaka is cutest and precap anu look was good .she was looking pretty. 

One more info.....according to the nakshatra anuj is born in janmashtmi ...can this Be any more clear that anuj is kanha of our anu ☺️

Ps:I was born in saraswati puja n i can say my date birthday n nakshatra birthday come paas pass so is it that next we might see Anujs birthday party in show

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One more info.....according to the nakshatra anuj is born in janmashtmi ...can this Be any more clear that anuj is kanha of our anu ☺️

Ps:I was born in saraswati puja n i can say my date birthday n nakshatra birthday come paas pass so is it that next we might see Anujs birthday party in show

That's the message cvs want to give. He is kanha of Anu  and all know how much anu have love ,faith on her kanha and this kanha (Anuj) will guide , love and respect support her in all matters of life. 

Anuj birthday  but I hope he won't invite shah circus or may be he will to get Anu to party 😉 knowing kavya and vanraj mindset he will play along them 🤣so that they will get Anu to party and his mission to see Anu again will be successful.

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

LOL  I always skip LOL scenes 😂 😈  

Anuj Anupama ka kanha banega par I wish ke wo Anupama ka sarthi bane😳 so kanhaji aur anuanuj ka connection agaya 😎

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Where its shown ki Anuj birthday is on Janmashtmi. 

Krithzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipali13

LOL  I always skip LOL scenes 😂 😈  

Anuj Anupama ka kanha banega par I wish ke wo Anupama ka sarthi bane😳 so kanhaji aur anuanuj ka connection agaya 😎

Yeah .it can be symbolic also .radha krishna and also be Anu sarthi who will guide her and she realises her worth and take a step to  start new journey and take stand against toxic shah circus also where it's necessary. 

sushups thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Where its shown ki Anuj birthday is on Janmashtmi. 

today's epi kaku says according to tithi it's Anujs birthday