Posted: 2 years ago

I was really looking forward to watching this show for 2 main reasons:

1. the amazing and phenomenal lead actress and the talented child actress.

2. Freshness of story considering the current track of EMA, love triangle, abuse etc type of dramas. This serial feels like a breath of fresh air. 

I loved how the first episode was not any kind of drag fest so that it could directly jump into the storyline. Character introductions were a little rushed but may evolve more with in-depth. The episode was quite emotional showing a mother's torment in the absence of her child and dealing with the reaction of people around her. I will not go in-depth about the episode but I do recommend watching it. Nupur and Chikoo, so far are amazing. 

Overall: So far so good. 

Edited by Dee10 - 2 years ago

I thought it was theek thaak episode but felt execution needs to be a bit improved therefore let's see what happens.  

I liked Nupur's vishwas in the sense that despite the havan & death certificate, her belief remained in tact for Payal being alive as a mother. Paridhi's scene with the little girl & sharing the heart shape piece of her necklace with her daughter was sweet moment. 

Though Payal's foster mother raised her with wrong bringing to do robbery, Payal has sibling care towards others who seem materialistic & only crave for their mother's approval as to who did more work. The youngest one seemed to bond with Payal as he was under the guilt of Payal taking up his blame. I'm perplexed though as to why Payal's foster mother thinks of her robbery as her "haq" against affluent families, maybe something in the past but let's see the reason.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Dee10

I was really looking forward to watching this show for 2 main reasons:

1. the amazing and phenomenal lead actress and the talented child actress.

2. Freshness of story considering the current track of EMA, love triangle, abuse etc type of dramas. This serial feels like a breath of fresh air. 

I loved how the first episode was not any kind of drag fest so that it could directly jump into the storyline. Character introductions were a little rushed but may evolve more with in-depth. The episode was quite emotional showing a mother's torment in the absence of her child and dealing with the reaction of people around her. I will not go in-depth about the episode but I do recommend watching it. Nupur and Chikoo, so far are amazing. 

Overall: So far so good. 

Thks for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Am looking forward to see the first epi live tday...am liking the mom-daughter duo...their esuation, story and how & why they goy separated β“πŸ€”

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

I thought it was theek thaak episode but felt execution needs to be a bit improved therefore let's see what happens.  

I liked Nupur's vishwas in the sense that despite the havan & death certificate, her belief remained in tact for Payal being alive as a mother. Paridhi's scene with the little girl & sharing the heart shape piece of her necklace with her daughter was sweet moment. 

Though Payal's foster mother raised her with wrong bringing to do robbery, Payal has sibling care towards others who seem materialistic & only crave for their mother's approval as to who did more work. The youngest one seemed to bond with Payal as he was under the guilt of Payal taking up his blame. I'm perplexed though as to why Payal's foster mother thinks of her robbery as her "haq" against affluent families, maybe something in the past but let's see the reason.

@bold:

I definitely agree with the execution bit but I tried to give it a pass considering it was the very first episode and it felt like the makers didn't want to waste time in dragging before the separation track. My hope here is that they have some really good twists and turns in the future. And definitely, it will need a little patience to watch the episode today but the emotional scene of Nupur took my heart. 

Payal seems to be a compassionate child and unlike other children was not rejoicing when other children were getting scolded! As for the foster mother, that "haqq" statement made me laugh out loud. She is probably thinking she is Robin Hood (but for her own selfish gain). Am curious about her story as to who she is! Is she some random "bacha chor" or has some grudge against Payal's family. This should be one of the most intriguing parts. 

Fingers crossed that the makers won't make a mess of a promising story. πŸ˜Š

Emotion wise it's nice. But I must say because it is the first episode, you'll have to be a little patient with the pace and execution. Hope you enjoy it overall though πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Dee10

Emotion wise it's nice. But I must say because it is the first episode, you'll have to be a little patient with the pace and execution. Hope you enjoy it overall though πŸ˜Š

Yeah let see hw it ll unfold πŸ€”

Well as it's a new show so the 1st week is important to see hw the execution goes and patient with daily soaps is a mustπŸ˜†

So finally saw the epi it was nice...on emotional level it was nicely done...u can feel Nupur faith that one day Payal ll be back ..her sorrow, desperation and will to fight the world were good.

Chikoo scenes with her siblings were nice but that elder one seems to be jealous of her.

That fake mummy is really somethg She is so rude, sharp and intimidating...poor kids ...when she said "main chor nahin hoon" i was like seriously πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...wht a pathetic way to justify her acts.

Now let see trow wht ll happen πŸ€”

Originally posted by Ziva01

That fake mummy is really somethg She is so rude, sharp and intimidating...poor kids ...when she said "main chor nahin hoon" i was like seriously πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...wht a pathetic way to justify her acts.

Will agree that the foster mother was OTT with emoting chawl wali chorni. The voice modulation should be improved. Even as Joker, I couldn't connect or maybe it could be fast pace of the show to directly jump into the leap. 

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Will agree that the foster mother was OTT with emoting chawl wali chorni. The voice modulation should be improved. Even as Joker, I couldn't connect or maybe it could be fast pace of the show to directly jump into the leap. 

She is a complete OTT character...typical gundi type😳...the way she stole that coconut from that vendor who is working to earn a living or may be she took her haq here tooπŸ˜†

Btw baby Payal is so cute...hope we ll get more FBs of her..cutiepie 😍😍

I found the episode okay. The foster mother is too much ott for my taste. I will watch a few episodes if it keeps me hooked I will continue or I will call it pass πŸ˜‚