Just started watching: totally irritated 😣

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I just started watching TSBTSP.. already it’s annoying the sh*t out of me!! 

Kajol being so goody goody.. selfless girl..cares only about others.. wtf female leads can’t care or think about their happiness and needs!!! Girls are not so passive bhai!! 

Naina being a bit*h to her sister because of her fiancé and rich in laws 😒 

Arjun having an illicit relationship with his bhabi 🤮 grossssss

Dowry : so irritating the way arjun’s family was harassing kajol’s family, I felt like throwing them into jail!!! Idk why are family is silent..

Kajol’s family doesn’t allow girls to go far away from home, because they are girls… start saving of her wedding since she was born 😡😡😡

Too much negativity man!! 

Originally posted by YehRashiThi

I just started watching TSBTSP.. already it’s annoying the sh*t out of me!! 

Kajol being so goody goody.. selfless girl..cares only about others.. wtf female leads can’t care or think about their happiness and needs!!! Girls are not so passive bhai!! 

Naina being a bit*h to her sister because of her fiancé and rich in laws 😒 

Arjun having an illicit relationship with his bhabi 🤮 grossssss

Dowry : so irritating the way arjun’s family was harassing kajol’s family, I felt like throwing them into jail!!! Idk why are family is silent..

Kajol’s family doesn’t allow girls to go far away from home, because they are girls… start saving of her wedding since she was born 😡😡😡

Too much negativity man!! 

I agree with you. Just waiting for the main concept to start.

I don't have much problem with Naina since such characters are normal... Even nothing with Arjun since he is not the Male lead. The problem is with, Arjun's family and those dowry harrassments and even they are okay with the illicit relationship between Arjun and Shreya.

The dowry negativity was too much.

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

I agree with you. Just waiting for the main concept to start.

I don't have much problem with Naina since such characters are normal... Even nothing with Arjun since he is not the Male lead. The problem is with, Arjun's family and those dowry harrassments and even they are okay with the illicit relationship between Arjun and Shreya.

The dowry negativity was too much.

Arjun's family is disgusting ... they are ok with anything as long as they got the money🤔

Arjun' s family is so toxic and why do I get the feeling that they kinda have some idea about devar bhabhi relationship. Thank god kajol is not gonna end up in that family.

Originally posted by Clouddingie

Arjun' s family is so toxic and why do I get the feeling that they kinda have some idea about devar bhabhi relationship. Thank god kajol is not gonna end up in that family.

It's because they actually have idea about their illicit relationship.

In 2nd episode, Bulti scolded Shreya for always behaving like a wife for Arjun (something on that context) in front of the Chatterjee family. Chatterjee took that casually and supported Shreya.

In 2nd episode, Bulti scolded Shreya for always behaving like a wife for Arjun (something on that context) in front of the Chatterjee family. Chatterjee took that casually and supported Shreya.

I guess shreya' s father has some kinda leverage over them. That's why they keep it shut.

Also Why Kajol is so guliible in the start?

Convo with Shreya was enough to insinuate something fishy between arjun n shreya but Kajol is ignoring it

at least, now, Kajol gets it

It could be that they are blinded by her i.e. Shreyas father's wealth. Paisa sab kuch bhulva deta h. Shreya is perfect because she is rich and I think richer than the Chatterjees as her father owns tea estates. I think that they cannot see beyond the shine of her wealth so they do not want to offend her and lose such a wealthy connection.