Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Disconnecting with Nishant

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

After today’s episode and LF. I find myself v strongly disconnected with Nishant. 

1- I liked that he came across as openly as he has about wanting to win and play the game. Enjoyable to see someone focussed on game for a change. 
2.  His convo with Moose about making friends with Divya and lengthy explaination was all about game and moving ahead 

3. Good on Moose for saying she won’t be able to fake it. But ofc she did 

4. His reaction in connection task and also moose ka blah with Divya. It was clear all their choices were personal but they single out the one disadvantaged players without connection. 
5. he is clearly on a diff track with Pratik then what he keeps telling moose 

6. I am convinced his connection with Moose now is the same chessboard in his mind of a pawn. Not dooor se genuine 

7. He sat down with Raqesh and then separately with Pratik about nominations next week etc. Essential result is not only target Divya (easiest target in house) and planning his move. And there his 15 yr old brother like friendship is diff. 
8. OFC Neha and his convo and neha and Pratik was totally convoluted in the sense it was total manipulation of each other. 

And when you connect the dots and go past. They all seem to be extremely manipulative moves. 

If this was a thriller movie I would have watched it for fun for 1.5-2.5 hours. But tbh in a reality show where it’s about playing and strategizing but there is ofc the genuineness of the human element. So while he can entertain and certainly has put an excellent effort in show .. and still far above shams and neha and moose and also Pratik  for in this show … I can’t see how viewers will stay connected with all his deliberate moves using people as pawns. I feel massively disconnected with him ..because on some level all we have seen is the “manipulator / player “ Nishant and not who he is. And past winners / losers whether you like them or not / have somehow won showing who they are. 

What are your thoughts ??

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same here.

I think all the praise has somehow has gone into his head. Vikas gupta banta dikh raha hai mujhe ye. 

But then that is because there was only one person who could have given him a takkar. Divya. And she is being ignored royally by the BB system! If only this were not a connection game!

Edited by mamta.vineet - 2 years ago
IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ek wahi hai jo hai. Baki raasleela mein lagr pade hain. 

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Ek wahi hai jo hai. Baki raasleela mein lagr pade hain. 

Is liye I hate this wkv. Pratik speaks of gf as girlfriend but Askhara is raked over coals for it. Divya has to take stands and has lost her game while BB doesn’t let her participate in anything and even automatically nominates her. U know BB HMs often move in jhoond and they have been totally a jhoond since day 1. 

in some ways KJo ka bias would have totally backfired for neha and shams but it’s not as they rigging how many nominated etc. 😂😂😂. 

And hence it also helped as Nishant has had to be so open about his game with everyone that he totally disconnected today for me. 

Isliye I hope they don’t take any of them to BB15. I also feel a little bad as this is linked to their careers and I don’t wish them badly. But I would rather see fresh faces as this is bogus bs season now. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

As I said. Nishant planned each HM in way that no one even took his name for nominations 😂😂. At least Raqesh had one nomination  that BB ignored. 

but ab ekdum interesting hain. Solo game mein kya hoga. :)

Before I write. I will say. He is still top 3 contestants in show. 

But again. I have only more reasons to disconnect with him. 

1.  He has a deep pact with Pratik. whatever it is. Per show or during. But it’s clear to me it’s there. 
2. this was demonstrated more clearly from Rikshaw task where he and Pratik were strategizing what should be end result. Pratik was disadvantaged bench player and nishaant wasn’t even in task

3. Since then he has tried exceptionally hard to “normalize things” between moose and Pratik by reminding moose of the triangle and how good they were. 

4 z Moose ka solo game has totally shocked him. He actually told Raqesh. I don’t know when she will flip. Dude. She didn’t flip. She is demonstrating she is v capable of thinking for herself. When she gives clarity of thought like. Pratik has you first. Neha second and me third. Why would I accept that ? 😂😂. He clearly doesn’t consider Divya a friend because she is never a part of these talks between Moose and Pratik (and ofc Neha). 

5. So what has made him good - as a strategist - relationships with others in house where he doesn’t get nominated is now becoming clearer .. as manipulation especially since his circle is more solo. 

6. And he keeps giving bhaashan to anyone he can on how they all should be when they go to main BB house … but he forgets jantaa wants to see him as more than just a strategist 24/7 and as seen lately - he has been redundant or wrong in his strategies further highlighting his efforts to manipulate … 

7.  Completely stupid strategy to give up on ticket to finale. Otherwise he should have been gulati. Nominated every week and saved. He didn’t play that way. So don’t call a task “ a shortcut”. 

Good news for him. Pratik / Shams / Neha / Raqesh are so bad that he is still top 3. 😂😂😂. And also i am giving the benefit of the doubt that he is capable of more if he wants and hopefully gets a little feedback or thinks more about how to proceed 

Every HM should realize. Divya is at top. I think that’s exactly what BB did by telling them she got the advantage with Jantaa votes. It’s upto them to up their game.

Honestly. Moose has been the star since BB broke connections simply because she has repeatedly demonstrated clarity of thinking and that also hurts Nishant as everyone thought Nishant is the only relevant part of that jodee. 

I still wanna see more of him in the show. For how long depends on how he does Over and out….