Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shah Rukh Khan, Nayanthara in Pune for Atlee's Next Film!!

Vidhusri_Beauty thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Actors Shah Rukh Khan and Nayanthara were reportedly spotted in Pune, shooting for their much-talked about film together. The two prolific actors have come together for Tamil director Atlee’s next project.

While no official confirmation has come from either the stars or the director, the pictures have gone viral on social media.

It is being speculated than an action scene was being shot when the two got papped. The team will have a 10-day shooting schedule in Pune.

The film is said to have a great cast, which includes Sanya Malhotra, Sunil Grover and Priyamani. Telugu actor Rana Daggubati is also expected to join them later in the shoot.

This film marks the first collaboration of Atlee with Shah Rukh, who will also be seen in YRF’s ‘Pathan’.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

That's nothing. I knew a kid in school called Lenin Stalin😆. Mid you, this was in Kerala, which used to eb quasi communist.

I met a job aspirant called Smirnoff and out of curiosity I asked his father's name. Guess what his name is Napoleon. 😃

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

It's odd that his name is Atlee Kumar.  I had a dentist whose first name was Kissinger. Then there are all those people called Nixon, Johnson, This son That son Nixon ,Joshi ,Lenin ..

Why do people do this to their kids? 

That's nothing. I knew a kid in school called Lenin Stalin😆. Mid you, this was in Kerala, which used to eb quasi communist.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Wow  Bit much lol.  I'm in Kerala It's funny when kids from pro Congress Catholic families are called Lenin or Marx.  Safe to bet some of the parents have no idea who they were  and don't care one way or the other as long as the names sound 'western' 😆.   But I guess it's better than Dibi Libi Kibi Sijo Lijo Biji Dilji Dicksy Mixie etc.  

Can't wait to have a kid and call her Kurnikova Kumari .  

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Wow  Bit much lol.  I'm in Kerala It's funny when kids from pro Congress Catholic families are called Lenin or Marx.  Safe to bet some of the parents have no idea who they were  and don't care one way or the other as long as the names sound 'western' 😆.   But I guess it's better than Dibi Libi Kibi Sijo Lijo Biji Dilji Dicksy Mixie etc.  

Can't wait to have a kid and call her Kurnikova Kumari .  

😆 Lenin Stalin's daddy was a CPM member. Pucca Marxist. I think Hindu. I also know a fam which adopted last name Kennedy. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's odd that his name is Atlee Kumar.  I had a dentist whose first name was Kissinger. Then there are all those people called Nixon, Johnson, This son That son Nixon ,Joshi ,Lenin ..

Why do people do this to their kids? 

Softness thumbnail

Ye sab movies kab banengi aur kab release hongi. Ab koi nahi ja raha cinemas mein. Waise hi teesri leher aane wali hai jaldi hi. Mumbai mein toh aa hi chuki hai suna hai.