Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

KKK 11 - Divyanka season

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Congo to dt for winning ticket to finale . Whoever is winner , dt is consistent n superb performer . Kkk11 season is dt season . Hope she wins d title too . All d best for her 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Completely agree and not just s11 Divyanka is hands down the best female contestant on KKK ever. I love Teju and Nia too but what makes Divyanka stand out is her attitude. No drama whatsoever - she didn act kiddish like Teju or act bossy or kick up a fuss like Nia. I remember Nia was conscious about getting her face damaged while doing a stunt and Divyanka didn flinch even when she got struck in the face by a croc. Even when Rahul complained her position in the final stunt of TTF race was better than his and she happily switched places and won. Hadn’t said one derogatory thing about another contestant. Even when she chided Nikki before she got eliminated the second time she was respectful. Take a bow Divyanka 🙌🏻

I wasn’t a huge fan of her before. Liked her as Ishita in YHM but felt she can only do such sugary sweet characters but then she did CLCM and she killed it as Chef Nitya. She proved her versatility with that role. And when she came to KKK I had my doubts too coz she was slightly on a heavier side but she proved me wrong yet again. One doesn’t need abs and a size zero figure to be healthy and she is a testimony for this fact. Her simplicity, determination and positivity is something u will never get to see in any celebrity ever be it TV or Bollywood.

priya185 thumbnail

Divyanka is an inspiration this season she performs extremely well in all the tasks. Div deserved the ticket to the finale. She is a top contender for the kkk11 winner title 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Completely agree and not just s11 Divyanka is hands down the best female contestant on KKK ever. I love Teju and Nia too but what makes Divyanka stand out is her attitude. No drama whatsoever - she didn act kiddish like Teju or act bossy or kick up a fuss like Nia. I remember Nia was conscious about getting her face damaged while doing a stunt and Divyanka didn flinch even when she got struck in the face by a croc. Even when Rahul complained her position in the final stunt of TTF race was better than his and she happily switched places and won. Hadn’t said one derogatory thing about another contestant. Even when she chided Nikki before she got eliminated the second time she was respectful. Take a bow Divyanka 🙌🏻

I wasn’t a huge fan of her before. Liked her as Ishita in YHM but felt she can only do such sugary sweet characters but then she did CLCM and she killed it as Chef Nitya. She proved her versatility with that role. And when she came to KKK I had my doubts too coz she was slightly on a heavier side but she proved me wrong yet again. One doesn’t need abs and a size zero figure to be healthy and she is a testimony for this fact. Her simplicity, determination and positivity is something u will never get to see in any celebrity ever be it TV or Bollywood.

Ya divz best female contestant n contestant  in kkk , true kk 👍🏼 ⭐️

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

Divyanka is an inspiration this season she performs extremely well in all the tasks. Div deserved the ticket to the finale. She is a top contender for the kkk11 winner title 

Ya kkk11 winner dt 

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I don't think she's that great as you describe her to be. Tho she's a no-nonsense person here, she had her fair share of drama in her other reality show where she didn't even deserve to be a finalist but still won that show. My guess about her characteristic trait is she's too smart, she proves her talent where she's talented and in places where she lacks she covers it up by doing drama, similar to most people in the world.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

I don't think she's that great as you describe her to be. Tho she's a no-nonsense person here, she had her fair share of drama in her other reality show where she didn't even deserve to be a finalist but still won that show. My guess about her characteristic trait is she's too smart, she proves her talent where she's talented and in places where she lacks she covers it up by doing drama, similar to most people in the world.

Why r u even mixing 2 reality shows ? Here we r talking about kkk n previous contestants so DT is one of the best contestant in the history of kkk.Though she was ott in nb but here she is subtle n just focusing on her stunts.Being smart is better than being childish or arrogant.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Amulya--

I donno which reality show ur talking about but if it’s NB then I agree she didn deserve to win. But she didn do any drama there. It was audience votes that gave her the win. She came on Rajeev Khandelwal show where she did speak about her past but there was no mud slinging. She spoke her heart out without abusing the other person though he fully deserved that. She has always been dignified which is why all her colleagues have immense respect for her. She isn’t fake like 90% of the folks in her industry. She leads a simple life. She doesn’t slather on tons of makeup and wear revealing clothes to get attention and popularity. And what drama r u talking about? At least in KKK she is probably the last person to indulge in it. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I thought that she only acts sweet but isn't. However, she surprised me in KKK and is doing so many stunts so well. She failed only in one stunt due to ligament issue but after that she won every stunt. Also, liked the way she agreed to switch places with Rahul without doing any drama or asking questions and won.

Waseela17 thumbnail

I really hope she wins... As she has been so consistent in all he'd tasks.  When I first saw her carrying the crocodile she was winning material for me. 

What I dont understand about the other contestants.  Prior to committing to KKK... From past episodes atleast swimming is something they should have trained themselves. Why is that such a major downfall in this season most contestants ddnt  know how to swim    .