Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

5/9 REVIEW deserving winner of ticket to finale, 4/9 ticket to finale

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Net stunt had to get the flags hanging midair on a height. Vishal vs Rahul and Divyanka vs Sana. Vishal was good when he dropped one flag I thought he lost the stunt but he persevered. Rahul could not hang on for long his arms seemed to have hurt and he slipped. It was funny how he was clinging onto the net and hugging it I liked how rohit teased him. Divyanka did well, who would have thought she has a shoulder problem. She really raises the standard of this season. Meanwhile, Sana did try she held on for long when I thought she would fall beforehand

In the underwater with weight stunt it was varun vs abhinav and shweta vs arjun. Its the first time I have seen where in a head on stunt both people Varun and Abhinav aborted. It’s nice of rohit to give them another chance but varun did not seize the opportunity properly. Varun keeps aborting stunts, he should try harder in water stunts. Both men seemed to have paniced and were not able to calm down their nerves. At first rohit explained how it has been done before then he really had a go at abhinav and varun - they would be eliminated if they aborted the second time. That’s a first I have heard him to eliminate both contestants for aborting that too when it is not an elimination stunt but the contestants have tested his patience Abhinav did well the second time. Arjun was good in this stunt from the get go. Shweta tried despite not knowing swimming arjun was very good. I liked Rohit’s joke about varun not swimming underwater then varun said due to Covid19 he hadnt swam in 3 years then rohit said covid was for less than two years. 

In the crocodile stunt both teams were good. The stunt seemed so scary when the experts and rohit were explaining the crocodile could have eaten contestants or damaged their bodies. Varun seemed to be slightly quicker than shweta. Rahul has good reflexes with the crocodiles. Sana and shweta did not win any stunt so they are out of the ticket to finale race they did try hard in the crocodile stunt 

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thanks for the update! 

Interesting stunts, will watch snippets on YT or something🤗

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I loved yesterday's episode👏 except some ott drama ofcourse😆. Divyanka is slaying it🥳

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the updates i could not watch last night due to sett light issues ,will try today .

RockingSunny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kooki07

thanks for the updates i could not watch last night due to sett light issues ,will try today .

Well say thanks to priya😃. I think you tagged me by mistake👍🏼

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes i realised it way after .thanks

priya185 thumbnail

5/9 in the first stunt- divyanka was amazing swam very fast despite not knowing swimming. Varun was very good in holding and letting go at a good time. I could not tell arjun and vishal’s speed - the result was arjun and vishal were slowest

In the car stunt Rahul was very good abhinav disappointed. I thought rahul would not be good at this stunt but he proved me wrong. Rahul can be assertive about what part he wants to do. Divyanka rahul got 13 flags and abhinav varun got 10. Aome flags for varun abhinav fell by itself. Abhinav went too fast in his. Rahul’s car flipped over during the stunt it looked scary

Rahul is a cheater part was funny when divyanka and rahul competing against each other 

Last stunt is rahul vs divyanka. I liked rahul’s sher and Rohit’s joke lets have a blast. Rahul asked divyanka to change positions on the bus which was a bit unnecessary but she agreed which was nice. Divyanka went down the ladder very fast and completed quickly. Rahul was funny his mannequin went up instead of down. Divyanka jokes that she will blast him as he was still behind when she finished rohit went to save him. All the contestants and even the host enjoyed teasing Rahul 😂 

Fully entertaining episode partially thanks to Rahul

Divyanka deservedly won ticket to the finale

Lastly they showed first stunt for semi finale week. Vishal was extremely scared of the underwater tunnel stunt he felt claustrophobic. I was touched watching Shweta and rohit encouraging him

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya185

5/9 in the first stunt- divyanka was amazing swam very fast despite not knowing swimming. Varun was very good in holding and letting go at a good time. I could not tell arjun and vishal’s speed - the result was arjun and vishal were slowest

In the car stunt Rahul was very good abhinav disappointed. I thought rahul would not be good at this stunt but he proved me wrong. Rahul can be assertive about what part he wants to do. Divyanka rahul got 13 flags and abhinav varun got 10. Aome flags for varun abhinav fell by itself. Abhinav went too fast in his. Rahul’s car flipped over during the stunt it looked scary

Rahul is a cheater part was funny when divyanka and rahul competing against each other 

Last stunt is rahul vs divyanka. I liked rahul’s sher and Rohit’s joke lets have a blast. Rahul asked divyanka to change positions on the bus which was a bit unnecessary but she agreed which was nice. Divyanka went down the ladder very fast and completed quickly. Rahul was funny his mannequin went up instead of down. Divyanka jokes that she will blast him as he was still behind when she finished rohit went to save him. All the contestants and even the host enjoyed teasing Rahul 😂 

Fully entertaining episode partially thanks to Rahul

Divyanka deservedly won ticket to the finale

Lastly they showed first stunt for semi finale week. Vishal was extremely scared of the underwater tunnel stunt he felt claustrophobic. I was touched watching Shweta and rohit encouraging him

Yes it was an entertaining episode thanks to rahul🥳. I am happy for divyanka👏👏🥳🥳

RockingSunny thumbnail
Superb🤣. But main khane ke naam se uth jata hu coz mujhe khane ke alava kuch aur sujhta hi nai🤣