Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Taaliya for the "Insecure Bitches" of Bigg Boss OTT

Poll

Who is the Most Insecure Woman on Bigg Boss OTT?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

CONTESTANT 1: 

Sharara Sharara ... Sharara Sharara

Mein Hoon Insecureeeee

Bigg Boss OTT: Shamita Shetty cries, says there's a 'class divide' in the  show because she comes 'from a certain family' | Web Series - Hindustan  Times

SHAMITA SHETTY

Need I say anything really? Raqesh can't talk to Divya, can't be near to Divya. Shamita flip flops between her stances on Divya as well. "I didn't say you can't talk to her Raqesh" "You can't talk to her Raqesh" You can do whatever you want Raqesh" "I never stopped you Raqesh" "Why do you have her lip balm in your pocket Raqesh" "I can't believe you'd do that to me" "I just don't like Divya ... how can you be around her!"

Oh behen. Sach mein Pati ya Boyfriend nahi hai. 

CONTESTANT 2:

Ajab Gajab Kumari ki Ajaj Gajab Haal

Akshara Singh - Wikipedia

AKSHARA SINGH

Speaking of Patis and Boyfriend, aagayi the one and only Akshara Bakshara jo soch rahi hogi ke Pratik hi mera sab kuch hai for this show. Shuru mein I think sab teek tha. Maybe Neha playing chupak chupak with Pratik bothered her slightly to make digs in the beginning, but after the connection drop - tandav in her dil and dimaag. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke glancing at Pratik and Neha observing what they do.

Thoda chill maar ji. Tera aur Gaba ka connection is better than Pratik and you. Bajre Da Sitta is good for his lusty self. 

CONTESTANT 3:

Dhunki Dhunki Dhunki SOMETHING Dhunki Dhunki Dhunki SOMETHINGGGGGGGG.

Neha Bhasin - Wikipedia

NEHA BHASIN

It's now unofficially official - by yours truly (thank you) - Neha was definitely insecure that Pratik was with other women. Jalti thi uski seeing Akshara with Pratik, but Akshara toh naram hai so no problem. But Moose toh garam thi. "Touch Him Touch Him Touch Him" was playing in Moose's head, while Neha was swallowed by the Dance of Envy. 

Divya ka buzzer dabana aur especially jab Nia aayi tab - Neha ki phaaatiiii toh phaaattiiii.

CONTESTANT 4: 
Saiba Lelo, Paisa Dedo .. Aap yeh ghaana ... trashcan mein phekdo.
Who Is Muskan Jattana? Social Media Influencer Currently Seen In Bigg Boss  OTT

MUSKAAN "MOOSE" JATTANA

Definitely doesn't like it when Pratik is with Neha. Kuch kuch hota hai for Pratik. But jab Divya calls dibs on Nishant, tab Muskaan becomes an angry Moose aur shuru hota hai the thaane maarna. "Man-stealer" "Why even talk about connecting with Nishant?" "Stop eyeing my connection" Game bhi hai yaar - not Splitsvilla. 

Divya talks to Nishant - Don't like it. 

Nishant talks to Divya - Don't like it. 
Moose talks to Pratik - All okay.

Pratik talks to Moose - All okay. 

Chal chal. Kudh toh Pratik chahti hai, but she won't accept that Nishu can be with anyone after she gets eliminated. 

Chalo, chalte hai to the root of this "insecure women" waali baat.... 

Contestant 5:

Varun, Parun, Barun, Darun, Garun, Harun, Zarun, Vaaaarrruuuunnnnn.

DIVYA AGARWAL

Is it insecure that she keeps mentioning her boyfriends name every single day? Nah. 

But maybe it can be for some? Dun dun dunnnnnn.

I find her to be the most secure of all the other women. Doesn't care who's with who on the show. Doesn't walk around like her connection is her Jaan. But her mentioning Varun is very annoying. "Varun did this ... " "I learned a lesson on insecurity when I was with Varun" "Varun ka jacket hai yeh" *sniff sniff... sniff sniff*

So I leave it to you - Bigg Boss OTT audience - ab voh ghari hai participation ki. Scroll up and choose who is the most "insecure bitch" on Bigg Boss OTT. 

Disclaimer 1: Divya Agarwal holds the copyright to the term "insecure bitches" on Bigg Boss OTT. If you get offended by the term "insecure" or "bitches" -- hit up DIVYA AGARWAL, Voot, Colors, Karan Johar, or anyone. 
Disclaimer 2: Bigg Boss OTT is co-sponsored by bitcoin people, vimal elaichi, and MX Taka Tak. 

Disclaimer 3: No disclaimer 3. I just wanted to write disclaimer 3. Have a great day or night or afternoon everyone! 

Edited by guenhwyvar - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Sharara Sharara ... Sharara Sharara

Mein Hoon Insecureeeee

F**k I read it by singing it. 

She is definitely the most insecure lady. πŸ˜†

Divya ka buzzer dabana aur especially jab Nia aayi tab - Neha ki phaaatiiii toh phaaattiiii.

I would love to see Pratik changing connection. She will know how it feels. πŸ€£ Instant karma. 

Saiba Lelo, Paisa Dedo .. Aap yeh ghaana ... trashcan mein phekdo.

🀣🀣
Kuch kuch ho raha hai... the only genuine connection is breaking for their own insecurities. πŸ˜†

Disclaimer 3: No disclaimer 3. I just wanted to write disclaimer 3. Have a great day or night or afternoon everyone! 

This disclaimer. You are mad. πŸ˜†

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Have you noticed Pratik getting close to Shamita too now πŸ€£πŸ€£
Bas, if he makes a connection with Divya - sab ke saath connection mein aagaya. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pratik actually trying to get closer to shamitha and did little bit of flirting too.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I so wish there is a forced connection between Divta and Pratik. πŸ€£ Neha will go mad and Shamita too. Wause bhi Shamita is quite useless nowadays. πŸ€£

BeingBlunt thumbnail

At the moment of posting 1 out of 9 votes for Akshara and other 8 for shamita. πŸ€£

Knowing the forum dynamics i can even predict who voted for akshara. πŸ€£

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Disclaimer 1: Divya Agarwal holds the copyright to the term "insecure bitches" on Bigg Boss OTT. If you get offended by the term "insecure" or "bitches" -- hit up DIVYA AGARWAL, Voot, Colors, Karan Johar, or anyone. 
Disclaimer 2: Bigg Boss OTT is co-sponsored by bitcoin people, vimal elaichi, and MX Taka Tak. 

Rolling On The Floor Laughing GIF - Rolling On The Floor Laughing Emoji - Discover & Share GIFs

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Pratik actually trying to get closer to shamitha and did little bit of flirting too.

Back during the "pamper connection" task:

Pratik: I have created a full meal .. there is an entree, than a main course, a drink, and a side s

Shamita: Can you share some with my partner

Pratik: I can share some with you ... and then you can partner with me.

Neha: Then you can fulfill my dream

Pratik: Of a threesome

Shamita: *laughs*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I so wish there is a forced connection between Divta and Pratik. πŸ€£ Neha will go mad and Shamita too. Wause bhi Shamita is quite useless nowadays. πŸ€£

bechara is already feeling like a third wheel now that he's hanging out with Tatas πŸ€£

Neha ne kamaal kardiya. She broke up Batas completely. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

At the moment of posting 1 out of 9 votes for Akshara and other 8 for shamita. πŸ€£

Knowing the forum dynamics i can even predict who voted for akshara. πŸ€£

I think I know too πŸ˜†

Bechari Shamita is being voted only because of all her non-existent privileges - she's definitely the most secure person there. Not controlling either because she said she isn't controlling. πŸ€£πŸ€£