Dulce Expecta| Karan FF| Chap 5 Pg33| Updated 19/2/22

Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Interesting start

Karan love a girl already nd Faizi want him to move on! 

Loving this side of Karan

Cont soon

Oh Hey! wow, there's an OC! 

I've always wondered if I-F allowed OCs and x readers, now I can safely assume they do!😎

Wow....such an intriguing start, I loved it & I'm also sure that I'm going to love it further. Plz carry on with this one...I really wanna explore it more.

P.S: What does OC mean? 

Edited by naaheean - 2 years ago

Character Sketch

For now, updating only the new OCs and not our show characters

Ritasha Singh Oberoi: Ritasha is also known as Tasha or Ritz. At the position of Lieutenant in the military and a special agent in Parakram SAF.

Rehaan Wadhwa: Also known as Rey. At the position of Lieutenant in the military and a special agent in Parakram SAF.

Sasha Singh Oberoi: Assistant Commissioner of Police in CID Pune. The head of the Pune branch of CID. Also has taken five years of commando training.

Dr Rudra Ishaan Ahuja: Senior officer in the forensic department of Pune CBI. Also PhD in forensic science.

Dr Kaynaat Sinha: Senior officer in the forensic department of Pune CID. Also PhD in forensic sciences.

Kosha Singh Oberoi: 17-year-old studying in her 12th. Aspires to be a researcher.

Special Agent Adhiraj Rathore: At the position of Captain in the military and a special agent in Parakram SAF. At the same position as that of Karan

FL: Forensic head of the department of Pune CID {Uske alava I ain't saying anything till she makes an entry in the next part}

Edited by Amphitrite - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Amphitrite

I-F is okay with any imaginary character written so OCs are allowed obviously😆

But reader inserts unfortunately arent🤔

Do you mind if I ask why they aren't?

Originally posted by dinazz

Do you mind if I ask why they aren't?

Ofcourse you can ask me

Reader insert is indirectly seen as RPF coz a reader is an actual person reading

So it hence isn't allowed

But OCs have no issues

Originally posted by Amphitrite

Ofcourse you can ask me

Reader insert is indirectly seen as RPF coz a reader is an actual person reading

So it hence isn't allowed

But OCs have no issues

Okay, I got it! Thank You! 

Also, please do continue the story soon!

Intresting Start..

Nice prologue.