Sep 2nd episode

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So intoday episode. Diya saw the way karan behaved with Arjun and she stood with Arjun so now it’s a start 😄 for diya and Arjun 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OneNOnlyFanboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

So intoday episode. Diya saw the way karan behaved with Arjun and she stood with Arjun so now it’s a start 😄 for diya and Arjun 

really cute show with good chemistry between leads. Sad it doesnt have much recognition.

favjassi thumbnail

And forum is also so slow I barely see the post’s here that’s why I posted it today so that we can have some discussion and it’s trp is like apna time bhi so I don’t fear of going off air as apna time is running 😊

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: favjassi

And forum is also so slow I barely see the post’s here that’s why I posted it today so that we can have some discussion and it’s trp is like apna time bhi so I don’t fear of going off air as apna time is running 😊

Apna time had very good trps in the start. It competed Saakk and UD and it topped. Soon Saakk took over and then UD took over both. So the story is different. We should try to see how the trps can increase. Plus online buzz is so low. 

favjassi thumbnail

Hmm but yeh zee itna jaldi berehmi se off air nahin karta shayad like sitara Bcz sitara is master/PhD in that 😳😬🙄

For now or till now I am liking the show and they are not stretching it unecessarily and seeds point pe aarahey hain as with in few episodes they made leads to meet each other and diya came to know about Karan and why is arjun like that 👍👍 and Arjun also came to know about diya a player hmm I already liked their chemistry in today’s episode but let’s see what happens in the feature 🤔