DOTW: Secret Agent of SRGMP - Page 10

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Sareg ji, we just lost a legend ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ (and my fav too ) ๐Ÿ˜ญ well known for his arrogance and who always had his life as open book.
Do you think his arrogance can be justified? Is it ok for legends to be arrogant. Where do we draw a line for accepting such behavier. He did not spare legends like Lata and Rafi , was it arrogance to show he is the best or he just wanted to prove his ability in making songs memorable, regardless to who sings it.

Arrogance to one is (over) self confence to others๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah one of my favorites too, well the arrogance is a part of him and his greatness, That kind of drives people like this,

he always was like "yeh to aur koi bhi kar sakta hai, but if you come to OP you will get this, which no-one else can offer" arrogance is good in those terms.

Manna Dey is also like him most of the times(you should look at his quotes about Kishore or Mukesh or Rafi.

that is what drive's these kind of people, and with the result, I dont mind it

Vinit Bhayya!

Your DOTW post is approching century mark.

So please give some suggestions for the improvement of Debate Mansion.I will be asking this question as if I'm going to implement them,but even then we can try to implemnet them.

What's the USP of debate mansion?Its definitely different from other forums of IF๐Ÿ˜Š.

Cheers,

Mythili

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Vinit Bhayya!

Vineet, Vineet yaar, Vinit is that guy who lost in SRGMP๐Ÿ˜‰

Your DOTW post is approching century mark.

on replies, not on pages๐Ÿ˜†

So please give some suggestions for the improvement of Debate Mansion.I will be asking this question as if I'm going to implement them,but even then we can try to implemnet them.

well I am here, so improvement is already here๐Ÿ˜‰, you want me to get more SRGMP members? but well if I do that Sowmyaaji will need more help๐Ÿ˜‰

What's the USP of debate mansion?Its definitely different from other forums of IF๐Ÿ˜Š.

u are legally allowed to argue here๐Ÿ˜‰, things for which you will get warnings elsewhere๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers,

4 more days before I say that๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by sareg

Arrogance to one is (over) self confence to others๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah one of my favorites too, well the arrogance is a part of him and his greatness, That kind of drives people like this,

he always was like "yeh to aur koi bhi kar sakta hai, but if you come to OP you will get this, which no-one else can offer" arrogance is good in those terms.

Manna Dey is also like him most of the times(you should look at his quotes about Kishore or Mukesh or Rafi.

that is what drive's these kind of people, and with the result, I dont mind it

Eggactly what i would say too. I have immense for this legend. His arrogance gave us such unforgettable songs. For such result his arrogance  is really worth it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Thanks for your input ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sareg

Vineet thank you for your time and wonderful answers. Guess it's time to let you off the hot seat ๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks!
๐Ÿ˜Š