Aab kya hoga tera Trilochan??

Posted: 2 years ago

Trying to increase the participation in main forum:

So guys, what do you think will happen once Anirudh finds out what has been done to Shashwati by TRC and Som?? 😆

Shaadi ho ya na ho, I NEED to see TRC and Som SUFFER for this and the suffering should be dealt by Anirudh.

He needs to revert back to his Barrister Babu mode and they need to understand true fear.

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

So guys, what do you think will happen once Anirudh finds out what has been done to Shashwati by TRC and Som?? 😆

Shaadi ho ya na ho, I NEED to see TRC and Som SUFFER for this and the suffering should be dealt by Anirudh.

He needs to revert back to his Barrister Babu mode and they need to understand true fear.

Mujhe to bas bhadakta hua Anirudh chahiye tha

Preleap wala- chillam chilli wala- DJ session wala

But ab bada hogya hai ladka

To I would like for him to slap Somnath (as many as possible) I want him to beat the shot out of him kind and send him off to some doctor wala kaam chahe ilaaj kre ya krwana pade wala

And tell TRC to go to char dham yatra

Aur bas bhej hi de

Honestly for this kaand I want Aniruddh to cut off all ties with TRC and Somnath. But this time I want both Bondita and Aniruddh to stop Shashwati's marriage(more preferably Bondita alone). That will be the biggest guru dakshina of Bondita towards Aniruddh.

And I want a dj session of Aniruddh very badly to slap the RCs out of this Dushmani brutally.

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Even I want all the sane RCs to cut off all ties to TRC and Som. And for TRC I want public humiliation. For Som seene me khanjar as Ani had said then...

Please Ani ko chasma de do koi wapis se...tab uss se saare darte the ...chasma pehanna kya band kiya sab bhool gaye hai uska Don roop... I read want Ani to come and slap Som once again...and about TRC... I want some one to do all the things he wanted to happen to Bon when she was forced to become a sanyasini...

Som ke sath waisa karo jaise woh CC ke chamche ke sath behave karta tha...

Shashwati ke sath yeh log aisa kaise jar sakte hai... she is a kid of your family only...

I feel rudhi bagh kar shaadhi kar lenge and TP jaayenge and till then sashu baby's marriage drama would be on....and this time maybe bon would  burst out and ani's DJ session would be there and I want him to break his ties with TRC and som😠

It really pains me to see TRC like this , he was always a sugar coated manipulator but now he is becoming ruthless & totally insane forget ani how will he face binoy after this . I doubt binoy had any problems with girls or would want a child marriage for his only daughter as he is currently unstable doesn't mean his daughter can be treated as a shit.

Rudi can't stop sharaswati marriage as they r far away from TP & bit busy in their matter , it will take some time for them to return. 

I feel marriage will be stop by Binoy whose condition might get worsen which made this marriage stop but when ani will return he will definitely comes to know about it.

TRC & som already  digged their graves by doing this as there band baja baraat will be taken out royally by barrister babu ARC for sure , thou I want ani to break his relationship with TRC , som  & hand them to police as CM is crime now but I doubt it will happen so I hope ani start avoiding or ignoring TRC & som his doctor degree should be taken away .

Regarding his barrister babu form yes currently people r taking ani too lightly he needs to return in his that form to control things . I still remember his dialogue maidan choda hai talwar nhi , as he had left dushmani doesn't mean everyone will dance on his head .

@smiley.6

ARC's spects will be back with a swag as he left them in TP when he took krishna getup , once ani will back his spects will too return .😆

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago

I actually want both Trilochan and Somnath to be legally punished. Since child marriage has been banned already, both the monsters should be sent to Jail for exploiting a little girl. And Anirudh and his family should cut all ties off with this duo. But first he should tell Trilochan what a heartless monster he is and that a man like him can love no one other than himself and his ego and that all declarations of loving Anirudh and others were as fake as the man himself is. No wonder he has not been blessed with his own child as he doesn't know how to be a father.

(Yes I am hell pissed off with this monster)

As for Somnath, Anirudh should beat him black and blue. Haath pair tod dena chahiye iska. Fir rishta bhi tod dena chahiye.

Really very hard to believe that trc and som have become this cruel,and pathetic..know boani shaadi won't happen as cvs will stretch this wedding track for months ..but want bondita to stop that swastika 's child marriage..what a ridiculous 🙄 shame on trc and som..police should arrest them as that era child marriage was illegal by law..British banned that system but hope this thing don't forget by this soap producers..

Sach mein ab Kaka ka bahut hoga hai or Sam ko kitna bhi Nautanki karna hai..

Bechari Shaswati chalo thik hai mana Bondita se nafrat hai par Shaswati ka woh to tumhari beti hai na usko mohara Bana ke koun use karta hai..sab chiz ko ko kaka ne har or jeet ka khel Bana diya...

Anirudh ko pata to chal gaya hai na bas kaka ko thik karna..thik kya kaka ki band bajana chahiye Barrister babu wala roop dekha ke sirf Chillam chilli nahi or bi bahut kuch karna chahiye..

Som uske bare me kya bolu kahe ka doctor hai yeh be .. doctor mein insaniyat honi chahiye dawa karuna hona chahiye sab ke liye.. iske paas Apno ke liye hi insaniyat nahi hai yeh dusro ko kya dikhayenge.. Anirudh ko ise kahi bhej dena chahiye Tulsipur se door pehle band Bajana chahiye uske baad...