Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: castlebones

6. Finally, RTM 21 ko perfectly use kia😍 that scene combined with those words... Sach bolun toh mera heart nahi soul ko touch kar gayaπŸ₯° 

7. And that forehead kiss...and the hug

So pure...so SO beautiful...

8. Aww...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ that shadi ka joda is truly is more valuable than the most expensive joda...and the way Bon accepted it ...i swear i cried😭 

Please makers shadi ho jane doπŸ™ inn dono ki itni sare emotions khali maat jane dena... pleaseπŸ₯Ί

Lovely review hence proved intense rangeen babu and cutie pie young bholi urf goli si pyaari si Bondita poori vaijanti ahi yeh 

Itsflora thumbnail

Thanks for the tag.

I am gonna copy paste my review from edt thoughπŸ˜†but,honestly- hats off to the whole cast & crew,you guys have done a tremendous job!

From edt-

I'm not in the world anymore. 

I'm not here.

I'm not here.

How beautiful was this episode????? 

Oh my gosh.My cheeks are still hurting from the constant giggling. 

Oh gosh!!!!!!

Rudhita.smiley43

I was just watching & thinking how proud everyone in the fd must be feeling. 

Remember, we all were so happy when arc encouraged sourav about physical relationship knowledge??.He wanted girls to know about this aspect too.

We all were hoping since then we will get more on this topic.& boom.

That happened todaysmiley27 and how beautifully it was done!

The way Bon answered her theory about sr was what she learned as kid from all the women around her.this is what girls knew before or even after marriage back then.this topic had been a taboo since long. 

But the way the actual aspect of man woman relation was explained by koli was so tastefully done. 

I couldn’t believe i was watching itv,itv was showing  s** education without being vulgar and still i got the message they wanted us to knowsmiley32smiley20

So aptly done. Reminded me the good touch bad touch episode. The very reason why i started watching BBsmiley27

The way ani got flustered & at the same time koli saying its a new thing for the man too.that stole my heart.How subtly they told us man can be nervous too,the whole thing is about two partners, not just one

.hats off to makers for that one dialogue smiley31

And pravi.he actually blushed. U guys noticed??smiley36his whole nose & ears got red in that scene..hamara cute sa herosmiley42

Then,they showed Bon living in London effect knowing about kiss and probably trolling us that no- bon is not some village girls,she knows one or two thingssmiley36

Then we got our age old rudhita.

The teacher mentor duo.where bon rightfully do her tarks about consent & the shikshak babu of her can't be anymore prouder.

Yup,Anirudh. We all can feel u.I am sure everyone felt the same ani bon vibe from that.Bon saying something in her innocence & ani getting bowled over her simple intelligent mind. Then he gave his input about the importance of consent just like a man like ani would,any other day of their lifesmiley42

Again,i was baffled with the dialogue deliveries. This whole episode could have been the cheesiest episode with same old cringy dialogues of itv. 

But nothing that sort of happened. They talked about sr,kiss,consent & eventually giving  into each other without sounding a least bit cringy.

Everything was done so tastefully. 

Oh Bondita.U are right, u got the best jewelries made by your sakha babusmiley27smiley27

And, finally. bon did what she always wanted to do.She spoke out loud she loves the man beside her.She has no shame,no fear,no obligations to do otherwise. 

And Anirudh did what bon wanted from him so long.He declared before the world the girl beside him is all his.No one can point a finger towards her.

Koli dadi got her pyaar ka namuna!

Then,we got what we all wanted.A meltdown version of arc chillam chillaismiley37

So,i guess everyone got what they wanted smiley40

am kinda feeling high From this episode. Anchal was so graceful as bon.

We can desect & praise every damn second of this epi.

Also,after the intense romanctic talk about consent & kiss how beautifully Anirudh eased his nervous Bondita by mimicking koli dadi? I felt it was an intentional effort from arc to make Bon comfortable. His playfulness got her out of her nervous state & she became his bondita againsmiley42

His one playful dialogue reminded Bondita her reality again.that come what may,this wonderfully crafted man is all hers.smiley27

She was feeling jittery,flustered.just like a new woman in love.Ani was the one who was following Bon, holding her in his arms right after the sr talk.

But just as he left after clearing all her doubts,after clarifying his intentions about her,after giving her all the rights over their relation,Bondita finally came out of her frazzled zone. And this time she was the one who hold him back.And she told him she was all his,in body,mind & soul- anyday,any time.smiley27

I'm sure all of us are right now in some dreamland & super proud of being a fan of this showsmiley41

Kudos to the whole team!

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here's the link to the new VM i have made... please go and watch it....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5246976

Kri18 thumbnail

Just One reaction for today's episode from Kali's explanation to Consent thing, 

From Anirudh's gentleness and Bondita who will not remain speechless,

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Darkqueen01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Here's the link to the new VM i have made... please go and watch it....

thank you for the tag smiley 😊 . I will watch it later.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Something I wanted to write and which I decided from seeing such a milestone and how Bon as character is shown 

Bondita das a girl who never got attracted or infatuated to anyone but being the pure loving and selfless soul she is

She fell in love deeply for first time with the person whom she was dedicated to and entirely devoted

Her innoncenxe ,her selflessness,her care and her nature and soul from childhood made ani acceot he can love Bondita with such destined preleap connection 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

The topic of consent and her dreams to have her

U know from psotleap makers showed Bon dreams as how she dreamt like a normal girl but makers always made her revolutionary and all her dreams are shattered

His is the bitter truth of bon life

Actually after going throguh every social evils bon thought on growing up she would actually get all happiness and she would win her fights to motivate all toebr girls

But what happened

From psot leap she bear brunt of enmity

She got her sakha babu but she was missing her fmaily being the fmaily printed girl she was

Having worry for her sakha babu life at stake

And all

She is innoncent abs a heart of gold and thinks like her all others are driven by compassion and love

See we thought she would be bold enough to know details of intimacy and suhaagraat but makers showed the child marriage and whatever she thought in her young age of her marriage to ani was not important to her  Asit was child amrriage,she from psot leap did not talk of the dharm of babu and all nothing . And in 8 years she was dedictEd it her law studies which is not at all easy and girls in that era no matter educated we’re not given consent

What education helped her here was the consent of a female in these moments of intimacy and who has right to touch her it is not that a patni should please pati or patni ma kartavya aur pati ko uska adhikaar nahi

It is out of mutual love and consent which made a difference from choti to badi Bon baaki she is naive

Ani soch raha hai ise lagta hai suhaagraat rasam mein doodh peeya,palang thodi ,chidiya todni yeh todni voh trofi and she was like yeh then and yeh kaam khatam

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ani was like meri goli Bondita hamesha aise hi karti hai 

Writers showed her excitement to show she is a prodigy but baby yeh cheez nahi jaanti thi ur shikshak babu came to ur rescue saying I know what kiss means and even other things 😎😎😎😎πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I can teach u 

And here main goli si bacchi blush kar thsi thi 

This girl actaully learning in one class of circuit lighted bulb for ani in rc mansion in thakuma track she is a prodigy 

she never focused on love after becoming barrister she realised the respect and care she abs for ani is having another aspect that is love when she thought ani broke all ties with her and she got nee hope in love and it was not imposing or winning him back but she said I would try to be there for him know his pain and then he would decide if he wants me as wife or not 

as we never saw Bon remembering her marriage

She remembers her moments with ani and what he did for her and the happiness he gave to her and saved her and made her dreams fulfill

But cc truth will break her knowing what he did and upar se she is seeing how the fmaily she spent her childhood the tulsipur cosndsird her enemy

.both ani and bon life abs seen many things many changes

Life of bon is not easy being a gir we can understand yet she thinks good and happiness for everyone 24/7.

Every moment every pal 

Bondita is shown with elegance ,subtle ness and her empowerment comes from her strong nature and the poise in her

Her pain can be felt by ehr eyes not by her dilaogues or breakdown which makers have shown 

They have broken these stereotypes by making ani a man who cries breaks down for others and for what he did and not  and expresses emotions and Bondita a girl who never cries at her fate or herself ,bon jis din khud ki kismat ke liye ro li us din change our names

And it is truer and I love it 

Edited by Katy4566 - 2 years ago
Happy_soul thumbnail

Thanks for the tag..😊

And yes I am soo proud to be a fan of BB..Be it preleap or postleap the way the makers and the actors represent such sensitive topics in such a graceful and beautiful way is commendable πŸ‘πŸ‘And today's episode is yet another example of it..The episode was sooo entertaining and they even managed to give such important message through it..It was indeed one of the best episodes of bb history and I absolutely loved it.. ❀️❀️😍 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thnks for d tagπŸ€—

Yes today's episode was master piece , fully agree to ur words . Finally her wish for fulfilled not more bad editing , thnkd rin for pointing out that thing .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTUxYrLtgLq/

Bon did showed her innocent side today as she only recited what she had been told in childhood by those women , ani showed his naughty side today & maturity 2. Consent talk were bliss.

Ani moved back a bit when bon said no on his question ki vo usse pasand hai ki nhiπŸ˜†

Hope they proceed for their married life so that they can show other problems which a married couple face .

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the tag Rin.

I loved the episode.

God! Those talks about SR and Ani's reaction to them. smiley37 He was looking like a baby, lost in the midst of adults. πŸ˜† Poor guy! He gulped hard and was sweating just by the talks. πŸ€£ Kinna pyara sa hain na yeh. He was so shocked when he heard his Bondita saying kiss. πŸ˜† He must be thinking what all she had learnt in London. πŸ˜†

Coming to Bondita, I dunno. I really felt as if she is quite naive in this matter. smiley36 She just said all that had been told to her in childhood by those women. πŸ˜†

I was wondering why Anirudh was standing there if he was feeling so embarrassed. So, Kali dadi asked him to stand in guard. Poor guy! πŸ€£

That consent scene is so beautifully done. Such a strong message delivered with such simplicity. smiley32

Hats off to the makers and both Anchal and Pravisht for delivering such a powerful scene with such simplicity. elegance and beauty. smiley32

Accha! Kiss bhi seekhana hain. Sikhao sikhao. Who else will teach her these things if not you? You are her personal sikshak babu after all. πŸ˜†

Yeh romance karte waqt itna shor sharaba karna jaruri tha? Pure moholle ko jaga diya inhone. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† Abhi yeh haalat hain, shaadi ke baad toh.... πŸ˜† Khair jaane do. πŸ˜†

Their romantic scenes are sizzling hot as usual. β˜ΊοΈ

This is truly the best episode till date in BB's history. smiley42