Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

MHRW - Relieving the good ol'days

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Floral Divider Royalty-Free Stock Image - Storyblocks

Hello everyone,

This thread as the title suggests has been opened specifically to discuss the earlier episodes of the show for the benefit of members who have either stumbled on the show much later or have joined the forum later.

Since we haven't got a chance to talk about those golden days when Raghvi were just Raghav and Pallavi, here we are trying to revisit the journey to understand these characters whom we have come to adore. 

We can start from episode 1 and maybe do one episode a day. If there are any other suggestions, happy to discuss.

And yes, the permission for this thread has been granted by the mods.

Rules of the thread

1. We need to complete 150 pages before a new one is opened.

2. Lets avoid chatting and discussing current story line unless we are drawing parallels (we have several threads for the current tracks)

3. IF rules to be followed at all times. 

4. Everyone is welcome to join.

5. Please do write the episode number when you write so people can relate or go back to watch. GIFs and pictures are more than welcome.

6. Refrain from bashing, please.

Let's analyse the show, gush over the caps and gifs and reminisce how good the show has always been.

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali Serial Cast, Star Plus New Show, Repeat Telecast  Timing

🍉...... on Twitter: "Want this to be the new montage 🥺❤️  #MehndiHaiRachneWaali #RaghVi #SaiShi #SaiKetanRao #ShivangiKhedkar #mhrw… "

GIF credit aye_masakalii

Edited by joliefemme - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Ren, thanks for making such a thread❣️❣️ I want to discuss old RaghVi too coz I haven't seen the old episodes, that is ones before marriage. I would like tag my fellow bestiee who hasn't seen the show.!!!

Sri, ajaa humari liye eh thread khula hai 😆🤗

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 2 years ago
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Hey Ren, thanks for making such a thread❣️❣️ I want to discuss old RaghVi too coz I haven't seen the old episodes, that is ones before marriage. I would like tag my fellow bestiee who hasn't seen the show.!!!

Wow!!

Thank you Ren 🤗

joliefemme thumbnail
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Vera, I totally get your sentiments girl. Actually I have binged but only Raghvi scenes. Now I would like to watch in full detail because I have all of you to talk to about the episode.

Actuall @Euphoric (Sonia), my friend has also not seen the earlier episodes so this gave us another chance to gush at them. Actually we will now get to witness their actual growth because we know where they stand today :)

We are watching episode 1 today. If you and Sri manage to watch, please come in the night  (IST to gush)

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

I have a thread that reviews the enmity between Vijay and Raghav from the beginning of the show.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5241906

As you revisit the old episodes, please feel free to criticize Vijay vs. Raghav in my thread if you wish. And if you want to see them taking a first step to forgive each other, I invite your comments on my fan fiction:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5242118

MsPrez thumbnail

This was much needed!

I didn't follow the show regularly until much later. It would be really great if someone could do written updates of episodes from the beginning or at least post gifs and summaries

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One my fav scenes. The sindoor dropping scene..

It has such beautiful undertones and fortelling .

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: joliefemme

Vera, I totally get your sentiments girl. Actually I have binged but only Raghvi scenes. Now I would like to watch in full detail because I have all of you to talk to about the episode.

Actuall @Euphoric (Sonia), my friend has also not seen the earlier episodes so this gave us another chance to gush at them. Actually we will now get to witness their actual growth because we know where they stand today :)

We are watching episode 1 today. If you and Sri manage to watch, please come in the night  (IST to gush)

Sure 🤗❤️ Thanks for inviting us here ❤️☺️

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nidhi

Get here now!!! 

Us and the old scenes of MHRW at one place. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsPrez

This was much needed!

I didn't follow the show regularly until much later. It would be really great if someone could do written updates of episodes from the beginning or at least post gifs and summaries

I think our analysis/ discussions will cover the episode highlights in detail but the idea of this thread is that everyone can watch and discuss. Please see if you can watch the episodes and be a part of this :)

Hi,

We will definitely draw parallels between VD and Raghav. While they are similar in some aspects, there are a lot of things where both are stark opposites. It will be very interesting to see Raghav in a new light without the lens of what he became post marriage.