Can Rishi be Homosexual?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

After watching yesterday episode I feel like they may show him as homosexual. Bcz see soon as he got closed to Laxmi for kiss, he left room and his anger was so visible when he was outside. Like frustration types.  Thats why they wanted seedhi saadhi village girl. What u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No way is Rishi gay, people will riot on the street if a show showed such topic even though it happens in real life.

Like Rano said, Rishi is a playboy, he drinks, parties, smokes. He has a girlfriend but he had to get married to Lakshmi. I think, its either for Lakshmi property, the land she has in her back home or its her Kundali, her good fortune but its so strange to see the father in negative role, normally they are the good guys especially in the Kundali Bhagya. Sad for Lakshmi, hopefully the mom doesn't know about this.

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wait the father is negative? How 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Nope never he cant be homosexual. He is playboy types  

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From what the episode stated, Rishi married Lakshmi because of his father. His dad said to Rishi, you know how important this is for me and this is for our future.

So my theory was before, Rishi has a gf, his kundali is bad luck which is why his parents wanted this marriage to happen or

Rishi dad business is in trouble and it is about the property which Lakshmi owns. So Lakshmi kundali is about good fortune but if you are businessman, why would you stake your son marriage/life on that so my theory is, its about Lakshmi property. Maybe Rishi dad wants to build a hotel but Lakshmi dad never ever agreed to sell it and Lakshmi is now the owner of it.

But really sad to know the dad is on this but I don't know if the mum is in the plan.

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ohhh this plot looks like of Ekta 's old 9x show kya dil mein hai.. Marrying heroine for the land and all

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Frankly he might not be gay but ya ITV hai so such kind of track shown on ITV probability less to showcase such track but ya he maybe not real Rishi or he may had someone else in his mind or else had some medical problem 

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Frankly he might not be gay but ya ITV hai so such kind of track shown on ITV probability less to showcase such track but ya he maybe not real Rishi or he may had someone else in his mind or else had some medical problem 

he might have AIDS

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have one question on rishi though..in the initial episodes and also post wedding there has been moments when he seems physically attracted to Lakshmi..but then he says that he hates her and can't tolerate to look at her .I am not able to figure it out..does he really hate her?? He was very polite to her even in shimla scene and he wants her to uncover the truth..and in the suhagrat scene also, he did kiss her on forehead, but then he claims she disgust him..I am so confused??

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumihp

No way is Rishi gay, people will riot on the street if a show showed such topic even though it happens in real life.

Like Rano said, Rishi is a playboy, he drinks, parties, smokes. He has a girlfriend but he had to get married to Lakshmi. I think, its either for Lakshmi property, the land she has in her back home or its her Kundali, her good fortune but its so strange to see the father in negative role, normally they are the good guys especially in the Kundali Bhagya. Sad for Lakshmi, hopefully the mom doesn't know about this.

Thats Very True GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY