•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/editorial/review-of-colors-thoda-sa-baadal-thoda-sa-paani-a-risky-affair-treading-into-the-experimental-sensitive-zone-of-relationships/2021/08/31

They gave low ratings because they doubt if people accept the risky concept. Otherwise, they appreciated the good things in the show mostly and highlighted the performances by the actors.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago

LOL how is it that risky when the bhabhi in question is not the female lead, and the character of arjun is being shown more like a villain ðŸ¤ª This review is talking as if the bhabhi-devar ema pair are the lead pair of the show for it to be tagged as so risky. You can tell that the lead pair of the show is gonna be kajol and anurag as anurag is more typical male lead in characterisation, whereas arjun is full on negative rather than the so-called grey he was promoted as. 

Originally posted by sammy17

LOL how is it that risky when the bhabhi in question is not the female lead, and the character of arjun is being shown more like a villain ðŸ¤ª This review is talking as if the bhabhi-devar ema pair are the lead pair of the show for it to be tagged as so risky. You can tell that the lead pair of the show is gonna be kajol and anurag as anurag is more typical male lead in characterisation, whereas arjun is full on negative rather than the so-called grey he was promoted as. 

I agree with you. The review is somehow poorly written. They didn't give much mention to Arjun's family members. Wonder if they watched only the first episode and making half baked judgement regarding the risky concept.

I agree if the EMA was for female lead or male lead then it was risky but here neither shreya nor Arjun are the main leads. Arjun is villain. It’s from this article I came to know the names of three siblings of Kajol. Apart from Noyna the other three looks of the same age more like triplets. Is Anu, opu & chandrika triplets? Because they looks more of same age. 

Originally posted by Devtaholic

I agree if the EMA was for female lead or male lead then it was risky but here neither shreya nor Arjun are the main leads. Arjun is villain. It’s from this article I came to know the names of three siblings of Kajol. Apart from Noyna the other three looks of the same age more like triplets. Is Anu, opu & chandrika triplets? Because they looks more of same age. 

I have no idea about the age of the siblings and we might never know as itv never is that clear about the ages of even their main characters let alone supporting. 

I have no idea about the age of the siblings and we might never know as itv never is that clear about the ages of even their main characters let alone supporting. 

Exactly. But Kajol is 28.

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

Exactly. But Kajol is 28.

Have they mentioned her age? In which episode? 

Originally posted by Devtaholic

Have they mentioned her age? In which episode? 

Sorry, I missed your reply somehow.

In 3rd or 4th episode. When Chatterjees visited Kajol's house for seeking bride, her father mentioned that she is 28 and the Chatterjees asked why did they let her marry this late. For that Bishwanath reasoned astrology issues.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago