Kaun Banega Crorepati 3 (KBC3) with SRK

KBC3.1ST EPISODE UPDATE-new update by anu

diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘           KBπŸ˜ƒC 3 1ST EPISODE

Hey Guys..The first episode was really very gud..

here's the short update..

Luck by chanceπŸ‘

Kbc 3..may have brought many smiles to ur faces..but the real smile was brought on a roll over contestant frm kbc2!unforuntely when Big B cud'nt do it..the roll over contestant was brought again to try his luck.Prasnajt from kolkata won 12 lakh 50 thousand RS!😳

Srk's telgu istyle.

The 2nd contestant was frm Andhrapradesh..i can't spell his name..Srk kept a short name for him guggs..πŸ˜†..till now he cleared the 1st stage of the game-thatz 20,000 Rs.tom letz c wht happenes and how much he wins..

A lady won two lakhs rs this time for her intelligence,u know at the end of the game,a contestant gets 2 lakh,for answering all the questions correct!πŸ‘ 

Excellent humourπŸ‘

Srk as ususal was in his wit and humour and brought all of ur into splits!Srk was tottally him..no acting-sacting

No comparisons

Comparisons cannot be made!!both r gud in their on way!The wait was worth!

Surprise changes!😳

Some new changes were bought in the show like..this time there wud'nt be Lock kiye ja..it wud be "freeze kiya jaye"

if ur not sure of an answer-srk wud ask kaacha kaacha ya pakka pakka.

If a contestant is tensed,srk wud massage him.

Overall a very gud episode..!he did'nt put down his fans!

On a scale of ten-I wud give a full 10/10!πŸ‘

So watch the most anticpated show on star plus and expand ur general knowledge!

Hope you all like me update.

The video is put up

Thanx

Anureet😳

Heyy..everyone..ther'es one more update..from a sweet member..Anu..

check it now..and do put ur commments!

In True Badshah andaaz KBC was introduced again by Shahrukh Khan in full vigour.King Khan today lived up to his image of being a true king of bollywood his style and grandeur once again proved that king Khan has live up to the expectation of his audience.His Karizmatic persona and his audacity to step into Mr. Bachchan's shoes did prove noteworthy.A simple common man connecting with his fans Shahrukh has put in his own style like intead of lock kiya jaaye it is freeze it instead of i want to quit it is Shahrukh mujhe gale laga lo.Wow thats fantastic i hope main usse kabhi yeh keh sakoon Shahrukh mujhe gale laga lo.Well in the very first episode as an anchor shahrukh did no acting shacting and his humour was at its wits

Oh sorry i forgot to tell you the main thing KBC dwitiya rollover contestant Prasanjit Sarkar was the first guest of Shahrukh on KBC.After giving answers two four correct questions Prasenjit finally said main aapse gale milna chahta hoon shahrukh.Shahrukh tried speaking bengali like boudi to Prasen's wife and he also said a bengali rap.Prasen was going wrong on the 25 lakh question but with the help of shahrukh he finally quit the show without answering the question wrongly.Shahrukh ka kachcha kachcha pakka pakka andaaz was toooo good.Instead of Sure Confident lock kiya jaaye it was kachcha kachcha pakka pakka freeze it.

KBC format remained the same and ghar baithe jeeto question was asked about Prince the 6 yr old boy who was saved near Kurukshetra.
Also a prize of two lakh was given to the fastest finger first contestant who answered the most number of correct questions.

the fastest finger question was easy and rightly answered by 9 people but the fastest was Mr Googgy I dont remember his name.he answered 5 questions and won 20 thousand rupees using one lifeline for a stupid question about the carom.

finally kbc 1st episode ended and Shahrukh was over tooo excited that he finished the first episode of KBC.Shahrukh's kiss almost made me faint i so much wanted that kiss but alas.His bengali and Tamil were awesome though i dint get a word of tamil he sounded so cute.

OMG i just cant have enough of my jaan shahrukh.You are great you simply rock man.

In a rocking episode which perhaps all will remember Is Dilli ke dilwaale shehzaade ne karodon logon ka dil jeet liya.

Shahrukh at no time upset his fans or let them down living up to the expectations of his fans Shahrukh today did a fabulous job so guys and girls watch KBC reguarly at 9 pm on star plus and enhance your knowledge.

hope u like it

thanx
love

anu

Very nice update^^^πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Edited by diyafah - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajakta567 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohhh thanx for tht brief update.... 😊

goes without saying..10/10 to SRK for sucha mind-blowing 1st episode....
savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxis looking forward to it now
Lady In Pink thumbnail
IT was amazing...the musci video was nice too...SRK was great with his witty comments and charming style.

10000/10 !! 😳
kothra thumbnail

Very well written...

SRK was superb..I wold scale the epi 100/100..He was so cool...

iamaking thumbnail
Good job:) very well written:)
cute Aleesha thumbnail
hey thanx 4 the update
Does any one know about Shahruh khan's children?
Whats the name of his child or children? 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
blamed_x_myself thumbnail
must say.. SRK is the best!! he was just mind-blowing!! yup you are right.. he wasnt like acting or something.. he was actually being himself and that's what is great about him!! 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
omggggggggggg...awesome anureettttttttttttttttt πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks for the updates ..waiting for the video πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘