Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #15 DT note pg: 131

Posted: 2 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/3AYgLkT.jpg

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

EDT #1                     EDT #2                     EDT #3                    EDT #4                      EDT #5            

EDT #6                     EDT #7                     EDT #8                    EDT #9                     EDT #10       

EDT #11                   EDT#12                    EDT#13                   EDT #14

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago

Guys how did a link i posted in edt go automatically to a different thread. Social media thread. I didn't post it there. Confused

I have onwantedly ended up watching all cringe Jasfa on Twitter . 

That's why when I read your age comment then I thought of enlightening you smiley36. 

All those ibadati Jasfa fans are offshoots of those cringe horny Jasfa. Fateh was dying to do it with J . He was a frustrated soul not just emotionally but sexually too. 

So just took Trjo as replacement and once original product came back he wanna throw away the replacement .

^^^^

I have watched udaariyaan from the start but used to skip jasfa part cause it was cringe max🤣. And this Shaadi ke time toh was like OMG so gross! Must have missed it us beech mein. Man, it's pretty much identical - fateh now looks like a psychopath or a serial killer with same same scenes and moves, 😂😂😂! remember watching one tho kheton mein was abou to kiss her. 

Khair, I began to hate him ever since that night with Tejo cause for / with her, it was not love, I always felt it was his ego and his jealousy watching Gippy and jas that made him sleep with her. 

Whatever the reason that was very very very wrong. No one deserves to suffer that pain, humiliation of being used🥺. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago

Thanks for d thread @Namita ⭐️

Originally posted by FIREMYSOUL

Guys how did a link i posted in edt go automatically to a different thread. Social media thread. I didn't post it there. Confused

Mods night have moved it or u posted it there by mistake. 

Originally posted by VintageWine

Mods night have moved it or u posted it there by mistake. 

I didn't post it there. Never new that thread existed. I usually stick to edt. Mods must have moved it. It was that colors promo of today. Jasfa ko saath dekhar kya Tejo ka dil tootega. It's ok cool. 

Majority of Twitter is now demanding a new ML for Tejo.. this butchering of Fateh’s chr to this extent, the backlash saravi are getting they probably never imagined 🤣