Members Lounge

💐🎇Happy Birthday Sutapasima🎇💐

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's the birthday of a girl, whom everyone knows as a 24/7 available DT in the India Forums. She is bubbly, she is vivacious, and she is an angel in disguise for many! 

She is none other than 

The Most Wonderful, Hardworking, Creative and Talented  SUTAPASIMA. 

Welcome to celebrate the Birthday of our Winner of Hearts,  and most friendly with a childlike glee the roamer of every forum to cover the WU ritualistically for long.  smiley32

BeswisheoyoubirthdaSutdearsmiley27Birthdayarnestartfresbeginningstimtstarneendeavorwitnegoals!

Boomerang Official GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year after year! Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, happiness and joy!smiley27

Celebrate The Special Day. Free Happy Birthday eCards, Greeting Cards | 123  Greetings  

I didn't even realize when we grow so close to each other!!smiley31 When we started making each other smile n crying with each other, I have no idea. Mostly I bossed you around, while you obeyed me patiently with your unending questions!smiley37

Let Love follow your footsteps everywhere you go! Let happiness reach your eyes, enthusiasm reach your smile, and a twinkle brighten your face every time you look at someone. May you pass on your love and joy to everyone around you. That is our wish ... from all the members of the IF!

New trending GIF online: happy birthday, hbd, 30, happy birthday gif,  wallis millar-blanchaer, gif turns 30

May you always have enough happiness in your life to keep you sweet, enough trials and errors to keep you strong, enough success to keep you trying, enough faith to give you courage, and enough determination to make each day a good day to remembersmiley31

Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy, and you've made this world a better place.smiley27

New trending GIF online: happy birthday, hbd, 30, happy birthday gif,  wallis millar-blanchaer, gif turns 30

My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day but always. smiley32smiley27smiley32

So, celebrate your special day, Suta.smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley40💝💞🕉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCNgXdQq8XI

I have no idea how long I have known you for. It's been like ages since we started interacting with eachother.smiley31

Happy Birthday Friend Images Funny Gif | Birthday wishes funny, Happy  birthday friend, Birthday greetings friend

Have an Excellent Birthday, Sutapasima

Birthday Happy Birthday GIF - Birthday Happy Birthday Birthday Girl -  Discover & Share GIFs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. This year is crucial for your studies, wishing success in each examination and best wishes for your career.  smiley31smiley27smiley31 

Friends enrich our lives in an enchanting way. We get entertained, comforted, and inspired by such special people. True friendship is priceless and can't be bought. smiley10

Cross your arms; touch your shoulders

Then squeeze yourself real snug

There, my friend, I gave  you

My most special birthday hugsmiley31 

Here is your birthday cake, Suta.... I hope you taste it.

Your friendship means a lot to mesmiley27

I love to watch you grow

To reach many heights 

Success and joy be yours

I love to share the little things

The laughs, the hugs, the cheers

So mark down another birthday

I wish you many happy years.smiley27

I'm more blessed than royalty,

You have shown your loyalty,

May you always be richly blessed,

With happiness, the very best.

Red Rose Happy Birthday Image - PIX Trends

Birthdays should be joyous times

Surrounded by friends galore

I hope that your birthday

Is all of that and more

Happy Birthday To Our WU Queen Sutapasima | Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

Viswasruti thumbnail

Alexia

Latest Birthday Wishes GIFs | Gfycat

Manisha

Armu4eva

Smiling Balloons - Happy Birthday

... Wish Away ... 

... You Are The ... 

Super Star Of The Day 

Happy Birthday

U have been a SUPERSTAR for Me.. 

May God bless u..with all the happiness in the world!  

Love,

Tanu 

Avyakta

Sagarika09

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!

Cheese Lover GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

smiley41A few for us!!! smiley41

A Sweet Day With Chocolates & Flowers! Free Gifts & Chocolates eCards | 123  Greetings

Falling-through-autumn

Pin on Birthday - Gif

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Suta🥳..🤗 

Have a great one.. Enjoy buddy 🥳

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day Suta ji 🎂🍫🥳.

Flora_Fauna thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Suta 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 have a wonderful year ahead. thank you for waking up in the morning and adding regular updates for fans like me who without your wu don't even move ahead in their day. you have become an integral part of my life. have a wonderful day ahead thanks 🎂🎁🎉🎈
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Happy happy happiest birthday suta zee🤗❤️. Wishing you a happy and healthy year.

Enjaaaaaaiiiii🥳

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Suta thnx for ur daily written updates they provide us a platform to connect and gates off to ur dedication… have a wonderful year ahead!

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Suta🥳

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Sutha.🥳❤️ Even though dont say every day  love ur morning update🤗