Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Bigg Boss 15 OTT: Daily Discussion Thread 31-8-2021

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 15 OTT

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12Minionitedevashree_hLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

No thread again when i am updating and watching. ðŸ¤£

The episode had a hilarious thumbnail. ðŸ¤£ Image

BeingBlunt thumbnail

The episode opens with Sawan me lag gayi aag mika version song. ðŸ˜†

everybody dancing vigorously. Akshara showing her bhojpuri dance skills on a song that had the vibes. ðŸ¤£ I guess Jasoos bro was right about akshara. ðŸ¤£

BeingBlunt thumbnail

BB informs them of punishments. ðŸ˜†

Akshara tells gaab to get up and house plans for the day. 

Pratik and neha had some quarrel about potty talks. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤¢

Divya says dont talk these things here. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜µ

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Akshara and neha clear out the words. It looked a good convo. everything cleared. ðŸ¤—

Akshara said she got offended by wife taunt because she liked pratik genuinely. ðŸ¤£ Dikhta tha. ðŸ˜†

Nishant comes and start behaving like a psycho. Again some fake quarrel .🤪🤣

Neha says shadyantra mat karo. ðŸ˜† Nishant says yahan sab yantra hai koi shadi nahi hai. ðŸ¤£

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Yeh nishant phir se bach gaya ðŸ¤£

But mujhe nishant warriors dikhai nahi dete social media mai ðŸ˜†

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Naha and Pratik talking and neha is kind of very sad that akshara was guarding him. She was not happy with pratik and neha talks. ðŸ˜†

Pratik said yes i may have said these when i had issues with you. ðŸ˜†

They talk again and whole epi is till now. I couldn't understand what pratik was talking. ðŸ˜† But to me it looked like he was trying to clear it out with neha. ðŸ¤£

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Akshara Divya Gaba talking about Neha. Gaba is right tbh. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Akshara Divya Gaba talking about Neha. Gaba is right tbh. 

This is a classic case of bais. neha is scared and all that log kya sochenge but no one cares for gaba. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Then raqesh is making tattoo for shamita. Divya wants one too. Nishant is now instigating people that raqesh should do it too for her. Random talk regarding this. I don't see point in updating. ðŸ˜†