Ziddi Dil Maane Naa

|Ziddi Dil Maane Naa| Member's Introduction Thread

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to 

💖Ziddi Dil Maane Naa💖

🌟⭐✨Member's Introduction Thread✨⭐🌟

Please fill out the details mentioned in the post so that we can know a little bit more about you.

Since this is an online platform where everyone may not be comfortable with sharing all details, it is entirely YOUR CHOICE about which information to provide and leave blank.

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum):

Age/Birthday:

Few lines about yourself:

Which other forums you have visited:

Active member of which Forum(s):

Favourite TV actor(s):

Favourite TV actress(es):

What is attracting you to this show:

Permission by Shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Res

Unresing tonight🤣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Neha

Age/Birthday: I refuse to age past sweet 16😛 ✌️✋/nien😉

Few lines about yourself: I'm a free bird fettered in chains of love. I live in my delusions cuz real world is too unreal.

Which other forums you have visited: a whole lot😆

Active member of which Forum(s): Arjun, IPZN, Punyashlok Ahilyabai, Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana and few others occasionally

Favourite TV actor(s): too long a list

Favourite TV actress(es): bahot hai

What is attracting you to this show: Shaleen!! The premise and characterization!

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Shreya

Age/Birthday: 29 (Sept 2nd): yes I'm almost 30 🤔

Few lines about yourself: Pfft...yeah right. 😆

Which other forums you have visited: Oh man you want a list? Do you have all day and night? I've probably been in every forum at least once - even if it was just to read an article or topic.

Active member of which Forum(s): Hmm...our private DT and CC forums, this forum, BW forum, HW forum (for Sherlock game), and all the forums I moderate...yeah I think that's it.

Favourite TV actor(s): Naa...not going down that route.

Favourite TV actress(es): See above.

What is attracting you to this show: The promos gave the LRL feel and I never watched LRL in full, so I want to get a chance with this show. Also Shaleen Malhotra - yeah he pulled me in. Oh and Sab TV of course. If this show had aired on Star Plus or Colors I probably wouldn't be here. But Sab TV treats its shows well and their shows are usually lighthearted and realistic to some extent, so that.

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Dinazz

Which other forums you have visited: Arjun, CID, Zindagi mere ghar aana and many more!

Active member of which Forum(s): Currently, Zindagi mere ghar aana

Favourite TV actor(s): Shaleen Malhotra, Hasan Zaidi, Kunal Karan Kapoor and many more!

Favourite TV actress(es): A few!

What is attracting you to this show: Shaleen Malhotra and Kunal Karan Kapoor, ofcourse! Plus its related to police/ armed forces and has action!

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Saraf/Wasima/Saba/Saru/Saafi (feel free to call me whatever you like.

Age/Birthday: 6th Oct 1999

Few lines about yourself: I love seeing the positivity in everything, it energieses my soul. Also, I love creating magic!

Which other forums you have visited: Dil Dosti Dance, Arjun, Dill Mill Gayye, Kumkum Bhagya, CID, Gulmohar Grand, plenty others

Active member of which Forum(s): Dil Dosti Dance

Favourite TV actor(s): Kunwar Amar, KSG, Rajeev Khandelwal, Shaleen Malhotra, Rajat Tokas, Samridh Bawa, Parth Samthaan, Aamir Ali, Eijaz Khan, Amit Jain, Vivian Dsena, Shantanu Maheshwari, Asmit Kaushik, Jay Bhanushali

Favourite TV actress(es): Shakti Mohan, Sneha Kapoor, Sana Khan/Makbul, Mugdha Chaphekar, Shilpa Anand, Sukirti Kandpal, Aamna Sharrif, Saanvi Talwar, Pranali Ghogare, Fenil Umrigar, Ragini Khanna, Sanjida Sheikh, Mahhi Vij

What is attracting you to this show: The military backdrop, kind of reminds me of LRL & more other youth shows, also it’s cast is revolving around young youth plus SHALEEN MALHOTRA!

Edited by SarafWasima - 2 years ago
naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Naaheean

Age/Birthday: 20th July (Age meri chahe jo bhi ho, par Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji

Few lines about yourself: An ambivert person, likes to be emersed in imaginary world since real world sucks

Which other forums you have visited: A lot of forums, not interested to make a list now

Active member of which Forum(s): Currently active on Arjun and This ZDMN forum

Favourite TV actor(s): Bohot saare hai

Favourite TV actress(es): See above

What is attracting you to this show: First & foremost Shaleen + Immense love for crime, thriller, action & adventure show + ZDMN show ki shooting locations + premises + cinematography

Edited by naaheean - 2 years ago
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Pawan

Age/Birthday: 26/ 14 June

Which other forums you have visited: A lot but I never really comment... Currently stalk Arjun, Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana forums

Active member of which Forum(s): Like I said, normally I visit forums silently and rarely participate... I think Ziddi Dil will change that!!

Favourite TV actor(s): Rajeev Khandelwal

Favourite TV actress(es): Jennifer Winget

What is attracting you to this show: Honestly because it reminds me of LRL and Kunal Karan Kapoor because he was a cadet in LRL and I loved him in all of his other shows. I also like Shaleen, Kaveri and Simple and have watched them in a bunch of other shows.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Dishi

Age/Birthday: 22, 5th August

Few lines about yourself: Just your usual nerdy kinda girl who happens to write occasionally as well. 

Which other forums you have visited: a lot! 

Active member of which Forum(s): MHRW, ATBA, RKM, ZMGA.. 

Favourite TV actor(s): Himanshu Malhotra, Aashish Mehrotra, Shaleen Malhotra etc. 

Favourite TV actress(es): Niti Taylor, Zalak Desai, Shweta Tripathi etc. 

What is attracting you to this show: Shaleen Malhotra and his chemistry with all his costars! 

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Prii

Age/Birthday: 31, 12th March

Few lines about yourself: ambitious and friendly

Which other forums you have visited: bhagya lakshmi, mehndi hai rachne wali, pinjara khubsurti ka, anupamaa, ghkpm, balh2, tujshe hai raabta, signature & avatars, chat clubs, forum games

Active member of which Forum(s): 

bhagya lakshmi, mehndi hai rachne wali, pinjara khubsurti ka, anupamaa, ghkpm, balh2

Favourite TV actor(s): sai ketan rao, karan patel, gaurav khanna, zain imam, shaleen malhotra, sehban azim, rrahul sudhir, himanshu bamzai, ronit roy, rahil azam. rohit suchanti

Favourite TV actress(es): shivangi khedkar, divyanka tripathi, tejasswi, reem sheikh, anushka sen, sriti jha, 

What is attracting you to this show: shaleen malhotra