Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Mogambo is busy roaming in other forums🤣 I'm sure she must be stalking that thread of hers but will reply later 🤣

I had to do a lot of work to get rid of that bewafa tag par phir bhi ye tag mera peecha nahi chhodhta hai 🤣Agar is tag se baat nahi bani to kaamchor tag ko stake pe lagana padega 🤣

Its official she is original bewafa 🤣 vese bhi uska vo threatening res kiya hua topic pada he. God knows what she will bring there. 

All the best. 🤣🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finished third chapter... 

Now I am thinking why I started to read, because now I am missing Pkyek on screen 😒 

Sid & Abhay will be a team, I know.. I so wanted it to happen in Pkyek. 

Use of necromancers, let's see how u go ahead with it . I first get to know about this in Netflix The Order.  

So many secrets to reveal .. 

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Finished third chapter... 

Now I am thinking why I started to read, because now I am missing Pkyek on screen 😒 

Sid & Abhay will be a team, I know.. I so wanted it to happen in Pkyek. 

Use of necromancers, let's see how u go ahead with it . I first get to know about this in Netflix The Order.  

So many secrets to reveal .. 

I miss visu as abhiya too. ❤️

I havent watched the order completly didnt enjoy it much. i just know this from some book i read and i have taken a lot of freedom with it. So it might not be what you are expecting 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Read 4 chapters in a go because of Abhay Misha scenes 😆 like them together not as couple but the banter.. always wanted a interaction between them .

Pia also has something special but didn't understand it 😆 Abhay told about his vampire identity plainly.. without drama , unexpected ! 

Chand and Haseena ki love story ❤️ good but did not like it when he killed the druid boy without a thought. Koi nahi uska bhi soul pe mohar lag chuki h 🤣 

T & her party/dating ideas are always great though .. 😆

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

I miss visu as abhiya too. ❤️

I havent watched the order completly didnt enjoy it much. i just know this from some book i read and i have taken a lot of freedom with it. So it might not be what you are expecting 

At start it was not interested but watched it I don't know why . May be because I wanted to know what happens to Vera - Hamish 😆

Read 4 chapters in a go because of Abhay Misha scenes 😆 like them together not as couple but the banter.. always wanted a interaction between them .

Pia also has something special but didn't understand it 😆 Abhay told about his vampire identity plainly.. without drama , unexpected ! 

Chand and Haseena ki love story ❤️ good but did not like it when he killed the druid boy without a thought. Koi nahi uska bhi soul pe mohar lag chuki h 🤣 

T & her party/dating ideas are always great though .. 😆

Yuo i top enjoy abhy misha banters. Its like normal friends😆

Drama already ho chuka he pre leap me. Bar bar karne ka no point. Its now, as misha said trust and give a reason to trust. He is choosing to trust piya and give her a reason to trust him as well.

That is too show chand’s ruthlessness. He is a vampire, very old vampire, deviod of emotions so he doesnt hesistate when it comes to survival. But then again he is ready to sacrifice his soul for his son, there its his softness. The irony of life how people and their perspectives change in different scenarios

And T 😆

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

Its official she is original bewafa 🤣 vese bhi uska vo threatening res kiya hua topic pada he. God knows what she will bring there. 

All the best. 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Mujhe to lagta hai wo res usne auction ke liye hi kiya tha lekin bhool gayi aur naya topic bana liya 🤣

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

🤣🤣

Mujhe to lagta hai wo res usne auction ke liye hi kiya tha lekin bhool gayi aur naya topic bana liya 🤣

Yeah its likely. At least it didnt include cursed woman so i m good with it 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail

Finally completed it... 

AbhiYa first 18+ work was in open smiley37 (who will take this note) smiley37 

I like how u chose the name.. MrinALINi (A hint of Alina there) .. Pia also have power and she is Mythili's soul if not incarnation. (A little similar to my story smiley36 with pregnancy transfer) 

A happy ending !!! 

Finally completed it... 

AbhiYa first 18+ work was in open smiley37 (who will take this note) smiley37 

I like how u chose the name.. MrinALINi (A hint of Alina there) .. Pia also have power and she is Mythili's soul if not incarnation. (A little similar to my story smiley36 with pregnancy transfer) 

A happy ending !!! 

Hope you enjoyed! 😊