Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Read all the chapters, love it, nice and interesting story. 

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute

Read all the chapters, love it, nice and interesting story. 

Thank you dear. Glad to hear it ❤️

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I will post chapter wise 😳

Chapter 1.. 

Nicely written... It was well described especially piya feelings & the logic behind everyone's behaviour.. better than the show .

Last part was shocking, it wasn't Maithili then who was he/she. How he/she managed to harm Abhay then. 

I will read next part soon.. soon means I don't know 😆

Chapter 1.. 

Nicely written... It was well described especially piya feelings & the logic behind everyone's behaviour.. better than the show .

Last part was shocking, it wasn't Maithili then who was he/she. How he/she managed to harm Abhay then. 

I will read next part soon.. soon means I don't know 😆

Thank you dear ❤️

Haha for that u have to read rest of the story. I hope inwas able to do justice to it. 😆

Sure. When u want. Its your choice really 😊

MyDriYa thumbnail

2nd chapter.. 

Filmy name u choose that too in bold.. 

So in this story, Abhay & Pia confessed their love or not pre leap? If yes then why Abhay was arguing with her, he should have really stayed away n .. 

Okay What's up with the history session there. Is it really connected or u made that all . 

Give me it's references..  

2nd chapter.. 

Filmy name u choose that too in bold.. 

So in this story, Abhay & Pia confessed their love or not pre leap? If yes then why Abhay was arguing with her, he should have really stayed away n .. 

Okay What's up with the history session there. Is it really connected or u made that all . 

Give me it's references..  

The names have pattern there to give hint of Abhay's ruse if one can pick it up. Else it will be explained later. 

Pre leap is as it is. Nothing has changed in preleap Except the battle between abhay sid and metz part. U will get those as u read ahead. 

Yes abhay n piya, both are confused and hurt and both blame the other for whatever is wrong in their relationship. It is not just piya’s perspective that abhay did not share with her but also abhay’s perspective where she didnt trust him enough. Reason be whatever. Theirs was toxic relation as said by Abhay finally in library during their convo.  History is something i made up. It is just to show how both are retaliating to the other one. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

The names have pattern there to give hint of Abhay's ruse if one can pick it up. Else it will be explained later. 

Pre leap is as it is. Nothing has changed in preleap Except the battle between abhay sid and metz part. U will get those as u read ahead. 

Yes abhay n piya, both are confused and hurt and both blame the other for whatever is wrong in their relationship. It is not just piya’s perspective that abhay did not share with her but also abhay’s perspective where she didnt trust him enough. Reason be whatever. Theirs was toxic relation as said by Abhay finally in library during their convo.  History is something i made up. It is just to show how both are retaliating to the other one. 

You did great with history, I thought it'd real.. 😳

You did great with history, I thought it'd real.. 😳

Thank you. ❤️

I did a brief survey of tribes that lived in dehradun at the time and created from that.

White-Lilac thumbnail

Finally unresed my post 🤣

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Oh my god Nikki I really loved reading this ❤️

Only if the writers of the show decided to show something similar to what you've written then the post leap could have been so much better par EK aur uske writers se kuch hota kaha hai 🤣

I liked how you gave an open ending to it so that the readers can imagine whatever they want to😆 Also the unnamed woman was much more tolerable in your version🤣

I would love to read more stories of yours, kabhi time mile to pakka kuch likhna 🤗

And yeah I finally unresed it 🤣

Thank you so much darling. ❤️

I know right. Cursed woman got as much screen space as was needed for her 🤣

I will surely write more if ideas strike 😊