Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope its Divya, personally. 

Its true that she is very manipulative and loves creating drama, but the narrative has really been against her from day one and I seriously wonder who in this house could survive being bashed and left alone repeatedly like she has - woh bhee with so much confidence, strength, and competitive spirit. Manna padega - she's impressed me with her mental fortitude. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

The way things are going, it’s a tough tie between Shamita and Nishant.

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

I hope its Divya, personally. 

Its true that she is very manipulative and loves creating drama, but the narrative has really been against her from day one and I seriously wonder who in this house could survive being bashed and left alone repeatedly like she has - woh bhee with so much confidence, strength, and competitive spirit. Manna padega - she's impressed me with her mental fortitude. 

Yes her mental fortitude is amazing, anyone could easily break down.  I liked Nishant because of his plotting planning, but Divya could have been the same if KJo hadnt unnecessarily criticized her and said all lies in the first WKV, which resulted in her getting isolated.   Shamita said as much about her as Divya said about Shamita - so I dont knw why Divya was bashed.  Here then Shamita and the rest got a chance to isolate a strong player.  I think Colors wants Shamita to win so they are taking out all the other strong players.  So yes, wouldnt mind if Divya or Nishant won the OTT - and more towards Divya winning. 

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Though I like Shamita and would want her to be the winner, if Pratik and Divya are top 2 then my vote would go to Pratik. Basically anyone other than Divya 

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is post mein mujhe tag nahi kiya waise har post mein karti ho😡😆

My Raka will win this🥳

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

All cheers to Divya. She can scream like a banshee and be manipulative but I've actually started liking her after her isolation. 

She's surviving through it like a winner. Colors ka bharosa nai though Popat kaka ki malkin bhi jeet sakti hai.

Though I'm all for Divs❤️

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pratik deserves to win. Unlike fake & manipulative Divya, he's not rude & arrogant and infact giving his 100% to the show. 

He'll set a good example as the winner of the show. 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Divya. This girl amazed me, with her guts to stand up for herself against the cornering and ganging up. She was not a wimp to complain either when Pratik and Neha threw her to the ground. If she had so much courage to speak so boldly against Shamita and the rest of the house when they ganged up against her, without worrying what others are going to think of her, then she's truly inspirational.

Bapat Doormat should learn something from her. Bekaar Aadmi. Phuss ho gaya when KJo and Shamita bashed him on the first WKV and started licking Shammo's feet to please the host and her. And look at Divya. What a difference.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Divya din bhar crib karti hai, blame karti hai others ko, planning plotting karti rehti hai, instigate karti hai  arrogant behave karti hai. And kisne isolate kiya, she know nishant , pratik from outside. Karan johar has said everything correct about her in first week itself. Attitude dekha hai when she speak , koi kuch bole toh chilane lagti hai. Respect toh dur ki baat hai she doesn't have courtesy to talk also. Usse kaun baat karna chahta. She is pura no as a winner.