Pandya Store

SHIVI SS ~ DARD ❤( Part 5 updated pg 18)

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello dears 🤗   I has never write something on forum  , i love reading ffs and I always want to write-up but i am not sure i will able to finish anything  . The idea of this story is originally belongs to @AsadZoyaILU , I hope  you,  shivi and pandya store fans like it , I want to post the story tonight , but i am getting sleepy , so plzz shower your love on this teaser /prologue ❤ , I will post soon 🤗🤗

PROLOGUE 

Scene starts when dhara n krish plan shivi's  meet in park .

Shiva  raavi see each other and they had a eyelock . That is the thing , they held so much more than they speaks  ,  in those beautiful  pair of eyes . There was anger ,pleading,  hurt , longing,  love but the dominating one was pain .

Dhara grabs raavi's arm  , breaking  their rivery and takes her in front of shiva .

Shiva's pov: why ? Why ..??kyun bholenath kyu kr rhe ho aap aisa ?. Aap jantehai kitna mushkil hai mere liye uske aansu dekhna , uska murjhaya huaa chehra dekhna .phir bhi aap baar baar meri pariksha le rhe ho . Par raavi ki zindagi me khushi lane ke liye , uske aansuon ki wajah bnna bhi manzoor hai mujhe . Sabki nazron me gunahgar sabit hona manzoor hai mujhe  . Sirf uske liye, tujhe ye krna hoga shiva . He closes his eyes ,  gathering courage to break her hopes ,her namesake relationship with him but only he knows that he will also break into pieces with his step.

SHIVA: Kis baat ki maafi bhabhi ?

(He saw his bhabhi halt at her way , and  disbelief on raavi's  face which was full of hope some moments ago .

Does she want to come back to him?

Does she have something in her heart for him ?

She really wanna spend her life with him?

Is all this is actually correct what he is doing?

Nooo don't hope , you are assuming things,  she was compromising and adjusting forthe sake of family  .)

DHARA :shiva ???

SHIVA : Ha bhabhi mene  jo bhi kiya hai sahi kiya hai . Ab ye aazad hai , ise jo krna hai wo kare , jese jeena hai , jiske saath jeena hai jiye .

(His voice broken at last line )

RAAVI : dekha dhara di , ab to ye aapke saamne bhi ye sab keh rha hai , aur aap abhi bhi hum dono ko milana chahti h ?

( Anger replaced by her hope n faith in him that he will apologize and everything will sort out . She want to get him back , her bhootnath  , who scare her , who bicker with her, who protect her , who annoy her , who smiles with her , even he had hurt her many times but there was a reason behind it everytime.  But this time  it is beyond hurt , beyond  repair  . )

Plzzz ignore mistakes  , thanks for reading ❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice…interesting 🥰👍

Shiva 💔

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting prologue👏

Waiting for the os

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice start! Looking forward to see how this one goes, and how Shiva and Raavi fix their relationship ❤️

AsadZoyaILU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Nice cant wait to read the whole thing.

when will u update?

MayaTharkiFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Its your first Os....Wow!🤗

The way you have written Shiva is amazing!!!👏

Do keep writing honey! 

Loved it❤❤🌹💃

Love you jaan...

CheerlessIM thumbnail
I m glad you liked it ❤

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivi_forever

Interesting prologue👏

Waiting for the os

Thank you 🤗 will post soon❤

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Nice start! Looking forward to see how this one goes, and how Shiva and Raavi fix their relationship ❤️

Thank you 🤗

I will try my best to show  emotional trauma of both 

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadZoyaILU

Nice cant wait to read the whole thing.

when will u update?

So happy  you like it 🤗🤗

I will try to post as soon as possible ❤