Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for tagging! Nice update.. the family doesn't understand Shiva as usual 😕

ShiVi are both in a lot of pain 

Not sure why you are unable to post.. but if you want, maybe you can send your chapter to someone else, and they can upload on your behalf!

AsadZoyaILU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

update now plz cant wait to read next part plz update 🙏

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am sorry for not updating  😐 , and to people who are unable to read last part . 

Can anyone post the last part , who had read that. 

Or plzzz help me found the problem 😒

1) forum is showing the reason to not post was "abusive word found:Po*n"

Kahi autocorrect ho gya kya?😶 mene bhot bar check kiya ,par mujhe nhi mila . Kyaa koi btaa skta h .

2) Aap me se jo bhi story post krte ho wo reply me hi type krte ho kya ??

Kyuki maine apne device me type kiya phir copy paste kiya .

3) kyaa copy paste krne ke karan problem ho rhi h ?

To mujhe next chapter forum me hi likhna hoga kyaa ?

Plzzz help me 😊

Thanks in advance 🤗

Edited by CheerlessIM - 2 years ago
CheerlessIM thumbnail

Deleted 

Edited by CheerlessIM - 2 years ago
CheerlessIM thumbnail

Summary-(part 2)  raavi is feeling miserable after she realizes her actions and their broken relation.  Krish saw shiva in miserable state and want him to clear this mess but shiva warns him that he will not tell anyone about this . But krish want his bhaiya bhabhi together again , let's see what he will do ?

PART 3 

Krish returns home , he see his family members are busy in their daily chores. Taking seat in his cot , still lost in his thoughts , he thinks what can he do to bring these two together. Should he talk it out with family , but shiva don't want this , what if he do something more stupid then this . But I am not liking this distance between him n his family , they are misunderstanding him , his actions  . A plan formed in his mind😎

"Seedhe seedhe na sahi,  thoda ghuma ke hi baat kr ke dekhta hu " He grinned at his brilliant mind 👍🏼

He had barely taken an step when his phone starts ringing  , he picked up the call .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

He was walking in a deserted path , everything  hazy around. She is watching him going forward without glancing at her . She wants to stop him , but he didn't seem to interested. 

"Shiva"

"Shivaaaaaa"

"Shiva.... ruk na khaa ja rha akele "

" Ruk na ... main bhi to hu " 

"SHIVAAAA.... RUKK"

and he stopped finally,  she huffed in anger 'he always want to annoy me ' but as he turns .his eyes are different. He looks so calm yet she can see pain underneath them . They have determination in them but it held something more, which scares her . As she came face to face him , she listen his husky voice. 

"Ab hamare Raaste alag hai raavi "

She stood rooted at her spot,  and she watch him going away from her with emptiness in her eyes . Until he disappeared in that hazy white shine.

"Shivaaaaaaaaa"

She woke up startled , sweat covering her form , rapid heartbeat. She was shaken up with  this dream. After shedding tears for hours . She got exhausted and fell asleep  on floor with her head resting on bed . Her diary lying next to her . Memories came back to her, what had happened some hours ago . Maybe it was the effect of  that , but her heart is scared about something more , as something more gonna happen. 

Her thoughts came to a halt , with sudden ringing of doorbell.  She ignored first but when it buzzes continues she ran downstairs to see why nobody is opening the door. But Massima come running from kitchen and open the door . The visitor was krish .

Maasi : "Hey maara  bogilaal !!!!!!  Tum log peeche kyu nhi chodte hmara . Abhi itna tamasha ho gya phir bhi chale aate ho . Subah bhabhi aayi thi , ab ladla Denver aaya hai .Kya kaam hai bhai ????"

Krish : ....

Maasi : " Ae .. Ab muh me dahi jama ke kya Baitha hai bhai . Bol ne "

When he didn't speak something,  I moved close to them and I saw krish , his state wasn't Normal , he seemed to be hit by a thunderstorm.   Fear gripped her heart . What happened?? Is everything okay ? Is everyone okay ?? Is  He OK?? She want to ask him but words aren't coming.  Calming her nerves , she prepared herself to ask , when he said 

Krish :"  Bhabhi ... Chalo mere saath " 

Raavi want to ask him where ? But his voice had something that she just couldn't. Something is wrong  . She goes with him , and they stopped outside a hospital.  A hospital??? Whyyy??

Krish made his way inside it and as they moved forward she can see whole family was there.  But why ?? She see everyone  gaumbi,  dhara di , dev , rishita , krish but He wasn't there . Maybe he was still in his anger roaming somewhere in somnath she console  herself.  

Her thoughts broken and she sees doctor coming out from ICU  . Dev goes near him and he said 

" Dekhiye patient ka accident bhot khatarnak tha , unhe bhot gehri chotein aayi hai . We are treating him and he will be in observation in ICU for 48 hours . We can wait till then . Aap hausla  rakhiye  Aapke Bhai zaroor theek ho jayege ." He assured  and leave .

Accident . Chot . Treatment.  ICU . Hosh . AAPKE BHAAI .

Her mind  blocked . She can hear dhara di crying and complaining to gaumbi  about how Shiva's  anger destroyed everything  . Gaumbi consoling him but agreeing her words . Dev informing in phone  kanta kaki to take care of maa . But she is not able to react .

What is happening?

Is it real ? Or another nightmare  . It is a nightmare  , no this is all false , nothing will happen to him like this , never . This is just a dream , it will end soon . It will end soon . She close her eyes , eyebrows furrowed  , hands clutching her dupatta tightly  . Waiting for it to end .

Krish come close to me and I can sense he is in tears , trying to say something to me but I don't want to listen . I didn't open my eyes . )

Krish : " wo.... Wo..  aap logo..go ke .. mil...milne ke baa..aad  wo gharrr.. gharrr aa rhaa tha . Par ... pa...par bee..ch me ek  .. ek  T...Truck se ..." 

(Raavi's  pov ; I heard krish telling  incident  and I didn't realize when my eyes started watering  . I opened my eyes and look at the ICU board . I want to see him , to be next to him . I should  go . I want to go to him but my legs aren't moving  , I looked up and everything seems to be moving around me , suddenly everything went blank .)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hello everyone.  😊Thanks for reading  .❤️ Hope you guys liked it . Sorry for updating late . But I think I dont know much about how all this work here . So I was trying  but not finding any solution . 

Plzzz keep reading,  plzzz vote , and share your views through comments  🤗

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow you started writing too!!! That’s a great start!! Love how the story is going! 

CheerlessIM thumbnail

Thank you so much dear🤗

Keep reading ❤❤

CheerlessIM thumbnail

Thank you so much 🤗

Glad you like it❤❤❤❤

Keep reading 🤗🤗

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the tag

Interesting update👏

Waiting for next

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Is it krish plan but it doesn't look like that or shiva has got into accident in true sense.Ravi caring for him won't work again as he would think she bein soft hearted person is doing in her sympathy not because she feels something for him.nice one.