||PKYEK ~ OS Writing Game Thread|| Updated on Page 12| 19/09/21 || - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

“At last we are alone”, said Abhay locking the door gazing Piya and getting under the blanket by her side.

“God please Abhay i am tired.”

“Five minutes ago you were muttering to be alone with me.”

“You heard that? Aargh. Besides in those five minutes i had to do all the dishes alone.”

"Come here I'll give you a head massage that will relax you." Said Abhay, pulling her closer to himself. 

Piya was too tired to even say anything and let Abhay do the magic with his hands. 

She fell asleep within a few minutes and Abhay stopped with his massage seeing her sleeping peacefully beside him. He tucked her under the duvet and placed a kiss on her forehead which made her smile in her sleep. 

The moment he lied on his side of the bed, the door bell rung again and Abhay cursed under his breath. He looked at Piya who was still asleep and took a sigh of relief that the noise didn't disturb her sleep. 

Abhay was shocked to see that person at door, but he manages to speak and asks What are you doing here ? 

Camera shows Maithili face & she smirks .. 

—-modifying to match aaru’s 🤣——-

“What the hell?”, said Abhay looking aghast.

Misha removed the mask seeing Abhay’s face. 

“Got you”, said she grinning like crazy person.

“We didn’t book the hotel”, said Kabeer.

“Mom’s in the guest room. Why don't you take couch for tonight. We shall figure something out in the morning.”

“Sounds good. What is that bottle of rooh afza doing?”

Abhay checked it, confused, he put it in fridge and went to guest room to get them pillow and blankets but found the room empty. Haseena was missing.

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

"What happened dude?" Asked Kabir, seeing Abhay's expressions. 

"Mom is missing." Said Abhay, pinching the bridge of his nose. He was literally in no mood to play hide and seek with anyone at this hour. 

He heard the sound of door knob behind him and saw saw Haseena coming out of Piya's room. 

"Mom, what were doing in our room?" Asked Abhay.

"Oh, I just went to check on Piya, she got tired a lot working all day." Replied Haseena. "By the way, how come Misha and Kabir are here? As long as I remember, you both had left fighting from here."

“They are crashing on couch for tonight. Tomorrow morning we’ll see what to do.”, explained Abhay. 

“Very well”

“Lets everyone just get to bed. Can we please? Its been long day”, said Abhay lazily. 

In less than half an hour, everyone settled down and Abhay went to his bed and found Piya sleeping soundly. 

He got under the covers and started playing candy crush on his phone 🤣

Pia's sleep got disturbed because of Abhay shouting. She quickly get up and goes towards the balcony from where sound was coming. She was surprised to see Abhay shouting on his phone 😆 .

Abhay looks Pia and Pia asks yawning what happened Abhay, why are you shouting on ur phone at 3 a.m, why don't u sleep. 

Abhay replied frustrated  I am unable to pass a level after so many attempts. Can u believe it that Abhay Raichand can't crack a level, there is something wrong with this game. 

"God Abhay are you kidding me? You're shouting at 3 AM because of a game and the only justification you could give is that you can't clear a level?" Said Piya sternly, trying her best to not raise her voice and disturb other 'normal' people who sleep at this hour. 

"But Pi-" Piya didn't let him finish and said, 

"If you don't want to sleep then you can go and prepare the breakfast for everyone, I got to know that Misha and Kabir are back too. I'm going to sleep again and don't you dare disturb me this time." 

Abhay pouted and went out of the bedroom. He checked the kitchen cabinets to find them all empty of food. “Need to shop for grocery”

He put on a brand new black jacket and stepped out of the house.

Piya woke up at around 6 and yawning she came out of her room. She looked around the house to find Abhay and when she didn’t see him anywhere she panicked and rushed to guest room. 

“Do you know where is Abhay?”

“Isn’t he in your room?”, asked Haseena lifting her eyes from her book.

“No I cant find him anywhere”

Haseena took a moment and told her that, “why dont you check in kitchen again?”

She followed her suit and went to kitchen.

“But i just checked a minute ago. You weren't there”, said Piya.

“I just came back. I went to get the fresh grocery for breakfast”, he replied breaking the eggs in pan as he tossed the veggies in other one, he asked her, “What happened to you?”

I was worried as you are human now n.. okay go cook, I am going to freshen up. Piya pecks on Abhay's cheek and left.

Haseena looks Abhay with pity and says Oh Abhay what has happened to u.. u are cooking in kitchen and all . 

Abhay says tiredly mom why are u behaving like a typical saas then, aren't u a vampire saas and I still has some power left. Haseena fumes a bit and says okay then, go to kitchen now and I want fresh blood to drink otherwise ur guest will become my breakfast. 

At kitchen.. 

Cooking is almost done. Abhay is recalling whatever happened since last night while slicing fruits, how being human is affecting his life. He thinks I need to test what power I have now apart from reading mind. He looks at knife & cuts his palm .

Edited by MyDriYa - 2 years ago