||PKYEK ~ OS Writing Game Thread|| Updated on Page 12| 19/09/21 || - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

The door opens, revealing Chand on the other side. With roohafza bottle in hand, he decided to join his family. 

"Haseena, you forgot this."

Haseena nods, and takes it from him, then hands it to Piya as Abhay leaves to heat up the khoon again. 

"This is for you, Piya. Shagun ka tofa."

"Mom, what's there in this bottle?" Asks a confused Piya seeing a red liquid inside it. 

"Me and Haseena thought that you would like the taste of it, so decided to gift you this." Said Chand, making Piya even more confused with his answer. 

"I'm sure you would love it Piya." Said Haseena caressing her cheek. 

*Abhay shows up from the kitchen* 

"Dad? You're here too?" 

Abhay, taken aback by his father's arrival, mindlessly takes a sip from the mug. He looked disgusted from the cold blood. The microwave was broken, it seemed. 

Piya rushed past, holding the bottle of roohafza in her arms, like she was hiding a weapon. Abhay furrowed his brows.

*She's planning something....*, he thought. 

"Mom, dad, you guys can do your neck dance. I'll be back in a while and here's your chilled khoon as the microwave isn't working properly." Saying so, he handed the mug to Haseena and followed Piya to their room. 

"Newlyweds you see." Said Chand, making Haseena chuckle hearing his comment. 

The doorbell rung again. 

Piya went to open it but was pushed aside as Misha angrily stormed in, “no kabeer. How could you do this to me? I dont want to speak to you now”

“Misha baby.. but listen to me..”, kabeer walked after her. 

“Whats wrong with those two? Did Kabeer do something”, asked confused Abhay.

“I know my sister. I am sure its Misha overreacting.”, said piya

“Wanna bet? Looser does the dishes”

“You are on.”, said Piya and ran after Misha, “Mishu darling what happened?”

“ oh Kabeer was born and 25 years later i lost my bike”

“I banged her bike”, explained Kabeer in apologetic tone

Piya turned to Abhay with contorted face, “cheater! You read her mind didn’t you?”

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

Chand had to leave for Dehradun once again, and Haseena was situated in the guest room. Outside she heard Misha and Kabir’s voices, and wondered how they arrived in Mumbai this quickly.

Piya and Abhay were bickering in the kitchen. Well mostly Piya. Abhay was taking fun of the situation and talking to Misha and Kabir in the living room. She smiled at them, and went into the kitchen. Piya scrubbed at the dishes angrily. 

“Your sister is also here, Piya. Won’t you ask her for refreshments? You are now the bahu of the Raichand family. We have a reputation.” 

“Refreshments my foot. What am i to give her this blood”, muttered Piya under her breath.

“And we hvent had a single chance to be alone between abhay and me. I am gonna kill abhay.”, continued Piya as she struggled to open the rooh afza bottle.

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

Haseena could hear all of this pointless muttering, and shook her head. Piya had plenty of time to spend with Abhay, after the guests were attended to.

She took the roohafza bottle from Piya’s hands and opened it in one go. Piya calmed down and hastily thanked her, setting up glasses.

But before she could pour it in a loud bang from the living room made her startle. Both Haseena and Piya rushed outside to check the source of it. 

The bottle of rooh afza lay there.

“What happened?!” Piya exclaimed. Every passing moment was sapping her energy. She feared of falling asleep and crashing to the ground, not in Abhay’s arms. 

The door had slammed shut, Misha and Kabir out of sight. 

“They left, still fighting….” Abhay muttered. Haseena lifted her head. 

“I hope they solve it themselves then. Finally, some quiet…..” Haseena said, then looked at Piya. “Get some rest, both of you.”

Piya wasn’t fully listening. And Haseena by then retired to her own room, here to stay for longer than Piya wanted. 

*Please I just want to go to sleep….*, she begged in her mind, staring at the floor blankly. Abhay took her hand, taking her to the bedroom. 

No one remembered the roohafza bottle that now lay on the floor.