VD in Pavitra Rishta 2.0, shares his experience of Ankita and Shaheer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Vivek Dahiya is going to be seen in Pavitra Rishta 2.0. In an exclusive interview with Times Now Digital, the actor shared his experience of working with his co-stars Ankita Lokhande and Shaheer Sheikh.

[EXCL.] Vivek Dahiya on working with Ankita and Shaheer in Pavitra Rishta 2.0

KEY HIGHLIGHTS

• Vivek Dahiya will be seen in Pavitra Rishta 2.0
  • The show features Ankita Lokhande and Shaheer Sheikh in the lead roles
  • Talking to Times Now Digital, the actor spoke fondly about his co-stars

Last seen in the web film the State Of Siege: Temple Attack, actor Vivek Dahiya is all set to entertain his fans with his new project. The actor has joined the star cast of Pavitra Rishta 2.0, which features Shaheer Sheikh and Ankita Lokhande in lead roles. While Ankita reprises her character of Archana Deshmukh, Shaheer Sheikh will be seen essaying Manav's character, which was originally played by the late Sushant Singh Rajput. Talking about Vivek, the actor has started shooting for the Pavitra Rishta 2.0, which will stream on an OTT platform.

Ahead of the show's premiere, Times Now Digital did an interview with Vivek. In conversation with us, the actor opened up about his experience of working with Ankita and Shaheer in Pavitra Rishta 2.0.

"I have only shot with Shaheer (for) one day. With Ankita, I have shot for about 3 days and Ankita is fun as always. We get along really well. She is a thorough professional and she also likes to have fun on set. She doesn’t like to make it too serious because you know everyone, we all have our way of doing things and I see Ankita as someone who is very chirpy and chatty but a professional when it comes to work and also very fun-loving," said Vivek.

The actor further shared that his co-star Shaheer Sheikh comes across as a thorough gentleman and a nice guy. Vivek added that he gets a good vibe working with Ankita and Shaheer. And for that matter, he is looking forward to doing more things with Shaheer. Heaping praise on his co-stars, Vivek quipped, "These are actors who have done TV so for many years that they know exactly, they are technically so sound. So, it is always good to work with experienced actors."

Further, when the actor was asked to divulge details about his character in the show, Vivek said, "I do play a significant part in Ankita’s character which is Archana's life. So I do play a significant part in Archana’s and in Manav’s life. It’s a good part. It’s a good show and a good part."

Posted: 2 years ago

Lol VD and his delusions! Good show, good part 😆a trashy remake that's no way intended to pay any sort of tribute whatsoever, just to mint money🥱👏 also how is this post related to YHM? Last I knew, this was a YHM forum😳