Mishkat Verma opts out of the show; Karan Suchak enters as Anurag Basu

Posted: 2 years ago

Mishkat opts out of the show. The reason is still unknown. Even days back, he was so excited to shoot for the show.

Karan Suchak replaces him. His character name is Anurag Basu who is a Cardiologist by profession. 

So weird! They changed everything for a replacement.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJFRifCy1k/

I have never seen his acting but they look good togather...

and bengali people have other names and surnames too...except kajol mukherjee and anurag basu😂

Why did they change the whole story😳

Just one week in and already the show is messed

Yaa why what happend? 🤔🙄😳 these industry ppl bhi na they don’t reveal anything hmmm all of a sudden how come a cab driver story is changed into cardiologist story 😳🙄hmm 

Male lead😳😬 or parallel lead or other lead uhhh then Who is arshad 😳🙄 uhhh uhhh if they changed the story line over the night and make harshad a villian and this new guy a male / main lead uhh I don’t know how things will work out ? Bcz already due to pandemic many shows are in pipe line waiting to hit the floor and channel ppl are just waiting to chop off the shows even due to lil up and downs in the trp 😳😳 but don’t know all of a sudden why he dropped off from the show? 

The show gave my already a headache. Now they are already changing the storyline 🤣. Good luck! 

So just before our female lead marries the ML her dad gets heart attack n she calls off the marriage much to the disappointment of the ML .

As the cardiologist treats father of the FL romance blossoms ..is this way the story will go on ? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

Anurag Basu 🤣These itv lot really are lazy and so typical.  I think miskat sussed something out and felt he should jump ship before sailing a ship that he may feel will only do damage to his career? I don't know but I think it's defo the case of miskat getting to know something that he felt would make this show not a good and profitable choice for him going down the line. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Anurag Basu 🤣These itv lot really are lazy and so typical.  I think miskat sussed something out and felt he should jump ship before sailing a ship that he may feel will only do damage to his career? I don't know but I think it's defo the case of miskat getting to know something that he felt would make this show not a good and profitable choice for him going down the line. 

Or he might have shown more interested in the car driver character as to these new changes🤢. But I can already sense that this show will be messed up.

Sutapa didi shubh shubh bolo na 😩😩😩😩 ahaha mujhey na plz harshad and ishita chahiye plz plz one bad boy and a good girl make a pair dono good maza nahin aata kya karein aajkal ka itv shows ka prabhav kuch aisa hi hai and trp bhi badh gaye 😳😳😳

Chalo yeh topic key bahaney hi sahi forum mein thoda Hal chal machi 😝😝