I prefer Sai Joshi than Sai Chavan but...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I would always prefer Fearless Sai Joshi than Weak Sai Virat Chavan and yesterday I was really disappointed with Sai too because I was really impressed with that character as I am seeing first time in ITV that a female character who didn't change the surname after her marriage.

But when I am looking at depth, what sai told accidentally was correct. She is now Sai Virat Chavan. Now she is not that old sai when she was with her aaba or who she was at the initial days of her marriage. She lost her own identity and her own ideologies, in short, she lost the real sai while adjusting in chavan family and due to her love (which is unknown) towards virat.

Edited by FoodieNaina - 2 years ago

Agree with you 😊 even I prefer fearless Sai Kamal Joshi over confused Sai Virat Chavan... Lost that charming girl because of whom I started watching this serial... 

Originally posted by swara397

Agree with you 😊 even I prefer fearless Sai Kamal Joshi over confused Sai Virat Chavan... Lost that charming girl because of whom I started watching this serial... 

I also started watching that show for her but makers really destroyed her characterisation!

Sai's on the way way to become doormat & slave of Virat, stockholm syndrome victim, who fell for her abuser out of helplessness, fear of abandonment... Cons of being an orphan. She's got stuck in this vicious toxic cycle. She doesn't know what she's gonna face in future ðŸ˜­ My heart goes out to her. A happy go lucky girl, high spirited confident girl's confidence has been burnt to ashes now.

The major reason that sai fell for virat is she doesn't have anyone in this world after the death of aaba.The so called villagers and usha mausi whom sai have given the place of mother never understood her feelings after her aabha's death all they want was to marry her off so that no responsiblity remains .As an audience I love sairat but if I consider sai as a girl I feel poor for her.Seriously no one tried to understand her pain in CN and coming to her maturity part a girl should be married off when her mind is made upto it.Here she had no better option that marrying virat and it was a compromise for her so sometimes she lacks it.The matured 30 year guy can do immature things. Then how we can expect it from 19 year old girl to be perfect